Woah great deal no?

LokiFire

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

Following for when i get home =] Thanks!

CPU: Intel Core i5 6600K  Motherboard: Asus Z170-A  CPU Cooler: Corsair H110i GT  GPUGigabyte GTX 980 Xtreme  RAM:2x8gb HyperX Fury  SSD: 120gb A-Data  HDD: 1Tb WD Blue 7200RPM - 750gb Hitachi 2.5" HDD  PSU: EVGA SuperNova G1 650W  Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX  Monitor: 27" AOC LED IPS x 2  Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB Silent  Mouse: Corsair Scimitar RGB

HeadsetLogitech G430  

Damn. All of that for $12?!

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

It's a solid deal, but beware, outside of the nemesis system (which is nice!), and the graphics (which are also pretty nice!), it'll feel a lot like assassin's creed.

Kill boss -> Capture Tower -> Unlock zone revealing collectibles and rinse/repeat side quests -> Limited weapon pool with quests revolving around their upgrades -> Parkour -> Stealth Assassinations (both ledge and from above!) -> A dozen random weak enemies swarming you at once, but only attacking 1 at a time with the ability to parry their hits and counter them 1 by 1 to death.

That said, it's produced and presented far better than the AC games, the world is well designed, the voice acting is solid, the story isn't canon, but it's not bad.

It's also optimized reasonably well (though ultra textures kill cards even with 4gb ram, the game even recommends  6gb+ vram for the max settings) and I don't recall any major bugs. Is it worth the price? Sure. If you like AC style games, then even better (plus the collection side of things didn't feel nearly as tedious compared to ubisofts games, so that's a plus too).

1 minute ago, Stuntz said:

It's a solid deal, but beware, outside of the nemesis system (which is nice!), and the graphics (which are also pretty nice!), it'll feel a lot like assassin's creed.

Kill boss -> Capture Tower -> Unlock zone revealing collectibles and rinse/repeat side quests -> Limited weapon pool with quests revolving around their upgrades -> Parkour -> Stealth Assassinations (both ledge and from above!) -> A dozen random weak enemies swarming you at once, but only attacking 1 at a time with the ability to parry their hits and counter them 1 by 1 to death.

That said, it's produced and presented far better than the AC games, the world is well designed, the voice acting is solid, the story isn't canon, but it's not bad.

Its also optimized reasonably well (though ultra textures kill cards even with 4gb ram, the game even recommends  6gb+ vram for the max settings) and I don't recall any major bugs. Is it worth the price? Sure. If you like AC style games, then even better (plus the collection side of things didn't feel nearly as tedious compared to ubisofts games, so that's a plus too).

Only AC game i like is IV Black Flag.

This game is in a much different setting so i think i will enjoy it, well i hope, it's worth the price of admission to try it anyway.

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi