new games uncrackeable..ur views guys?? end of pc piracy?

Soumyangel

are u guys waiting it out or buying games?

i7 4790,zotac nvidia gtx 960,16 gb ddr 3 corsair vengeance,cm b600 v2,gigabyte h97md3h,2tb seagate+2tb wd,samsung 20",asus xonar dg + 5.1 creative,sennheiser hd202,cooler master elite 311,apc rs 1000g,logitech c270,xbox 360 controller for windows and d link wifi router..

Just now, Soumyangel said:

are u guys waiting it out or buying games?

I only crack games to see what they are like or games that i don't really play that much, if i do play them alot and like them then i will buy them on steam.

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x 4.9Ghz PBO    SSDs: 250GB 850 Pro           STEAM: KezzaMcFezza
GPU: GTX 1070 Strix                                     250GB 970 Pro           MOBO: MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus

HDD: 1TB WD Black Drive                             500GB 860 Evo          MOUSE: Logitech G502

Well I mean, I think it is good companies are preventing pirates from redistributing their work for free. However, I do feel like old games that are 3-4 years old and aren't that great but still charge premium prices for the game, deserve to be pirated. Haha. Good example of that is the Deadpool game. 

GPU: XFX RX 7900 XTX

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D

Don't really care if you believe this, but I do pirate some games to see if I like them before I buy them. The only one I haven't purchased if I did enjoy it is Superhot, and that's because I didn't actually pirate it; it was on my friend's PC (which was a GOG version.)

isnt "piracy-talk" against the coc?  summoning @Godlygamer23  @Whiskers

just pay for the games, the developers need payment for their work even if you arent happy about their results

if noone buys it, then there is no money to develop new things... thats not what you want to happen

Spoiler

CPU i7 4790K 4,7Ghz Cooling:Corsair H100iGTX+Noctua NF-F12PWM GPU: EVGA 1080ti SC+ ACX2.0+ RAM:16GB DDR3 1866mhz Crucial Balistics Tactical Tracer Mobo:ASUS Z97-AR PSU:EVGA 750W G2 Supernova Case:Fractal Meshify C Storage:500GB Samsung 850 evo, 900GB Toshiba Game Storage SSD, 2TB Data HDD

i7 4790k Devils Canyon OC @4,6Ghz,Cooler Corsair h100i GTX, GPU EVGA 980Ti SC+ ACX 2.0+ @ stoc

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/278610-display-technology-faqmythbuster/

3 minutes ago, Bl00dgod said:

"piracy-talk" is against the coc

just pay for the games, the developers need payment for their work even if you arent happy about their results

if noone buys it, then there is no money to develop new things... thats not what you want to happen

i have pirated bear simulator, i am such a rebel, i bet the developer is so sad about this...oh wait, it is uninstalled already.

doesnt matter if its already deinstalled

you dont walk into a bar and leave without paying the bill, thats how the bartender is going to punish you, sooner or later

Spoiler

CPU i7 4790K 4,7Ghz Cooling:Corsair H100iGTX+Noctua NF-F12PWM GPU: EVGA 1080ti SC+ ACX2.0+ RAM:16GB DDR3 1866mhz Crucial Balistics Tactical Tracer Mobo:ASUS Z97-AR PSU:EVGA 750W G2 Supernova Case:Fractal Meshify C Storage:500GB Samsung 850 evo, 900GB Toshiba Game Storage SSD, 2TB Data HDD

i7 4790k Devils Canyon OC @4,6Ghz,Cooler Corsair h100i GTX, GPU EVGA 980Ti SC+ ACX 2.0+ @ stoc

I pirate a game and then if i like it i buy itt when i have the money. But if i already have 2 copies of a game like gta 5 (xbox 360), gta 5 (ps4), i pirate gta 5 on pc

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

The only people who suffer from none crackable games is us, in the end all games get cracked, the people who pay for the games are the ones that suffer.

Denuvo is a performance hog.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

Pirated GTA V.. liked it, still did not buy it.

Steam game amount: 408

Origin amount: 37

Uplay: 7

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

im so poor. sometimes, i wanna play a game already, but dont have the funds to buy it.

so i just pirate it, until i can save enough money to buy it.

There is no such thing as a bad PC, there are only BETTER PCs

48 minutes ago, Bl00dgod said:

doesnt matter if its already deinstalled

you dont walk into a bar and leave without paying the bill, thats how the bartender is going to punish you, sooner or later

Then i want a refund on my glass of coke that is half empty and missing ingredients, but i guess that is not happening.

why dont you just ask some of your mates that have the same problem buy the game together

and then play it via steam family share or stuff like that?

i dont know if origin or ubisoft offer something like steams family share

Spoiler

11 minutes ago, Quibiss said:

Why can't you just wait until you have the funds then? I don't get the "must have everything now" mentality. 

To OP: I doubt that this is the "end of piracy", Denuvo v3 will be cracked someday, just takes longer. 

i'm still a student, so the very little money i get goes to more necessities. look at my specs in my profile. it is so low end, i can barely afford anything.

so saving for a game takes alot of time and a chunk of my money.

i'm sorry that you don't agree with what i do and i don't blame you, but i will really stop pirating games when i can reach a stage in my life where buying games is a sideline rather than a luxury 

There is no such thing as a bad PC, there are only BETTER PCs

Pirating games is a hassle to such a point where I'd rather buy the game to be honest. And with game prices that cheap anyway, I don't care.

144Hz goodness

1 hour ago, ivhyn said:

Pirating games is a hassle to such a point where I'd rather buy the game to be honest. And with game prices that cheap anyway, I don't care.

a hassle?

download game, install it -crack is pre-installed these days - play it.

Yeah, much hassle wow much difficulty.