How do i wire phone to laptop and have sound come out from phone

Bajantechnician

So i want to play spotify with good bass, and so im thinking, since i have a equalizer on my phone that works very well, only with headphones, con i convert the sound signal from the laptop to phone with something like the mic port, and plug in the phone, so i can choose what song, then move the signal to the phone, where it does its equalizer stuff, then sends it back to the laptop, and i use headphones plugged into the laptop headphone port and have good base?

in case your just fricking confused,

play sound from laptop, move sound to phone equalizer, then move sound back and play enhansed music sound on laptop

That is the single most complicated way to use an equalizer I've ever heard. Just download an EQ to your laptop. btw, what headphones do you have? 

Just now, IsaacDaGrazin said:

Dafuq is happening in your profile pic 

it was an eppisode where he trew money at the pc to make it "work faster"

3 minutes ago, Sanderman135 said:

That is the single most complicated way to use an equalizer I've ever heard. Just download an EQ to your laptop. btw, what headphones do you have? 

apple headphones.

:/

yeah, i know

earbuds, whatever

also, all equalisers i have used for my pc so far are crap. only one that was good isnt compatiable to windows 10, so i have no options

Just now, Bajantechnician said:

apple headphones.

:/

yeah, i know

earbuds, whatever

also, all equalisers i have used for my pc so far are crap. only one that was good isnt compatiable to windows 10, so i have no options

I have an idea for you, get some quality headphones. 

2 minutes ago, Sanderman135 said:

I have an idea for you, get some quality headphones. 

its not the headphones, its the pc not configured for bass

Just now, Bajantechnician said:

its not the headphones, its the pc not configured for bass

I'm just saying, you should probably get some headphones that can produce some nice bass first. 

4 minutes ago, Sanderman135 said:

I'm just saying, you should probably get some headphones that can produce some nice bass first. 

i know.

but i dont hve enough money.

also, ive used my apple headphones with my phone.

get the best sounding bass earbuds youve ever used, and subtract 30%.

yeah....

its not good, but theyre not bad

Razer Sorround pro? Once I bought a pair of headphones and they were not as good as expected so i managed to use Razer's EQ to get by. I know it is not the best arround but if it helped me, maybe it could help you.

I would suggest to get some decent headphones/earphones, and if they sound better anywhere else beside your laptop, get a USB external DAC/sound card (as you are looking something better than your laptop crappy sound chip, you don't need to break the bank)

1 minute ago, GoodBytes said:

I would suggest to get some decent headphones/earphones, and if they sound better anywhere else beside your laptop, get a USB external DAC/sound card (as you are looking something better than your laptop crappy sound chip, you don't need to break the bank)

they sound crappy everywhere, except my phone, because theres an equalizer.

how much are dac amps?

2 minutes ago, Bajantechnician said:

they sound crappy everywhere, except my phone, because theres an equalizer.

how much are dac amps?

depends, starts at around 30-35$ Canadian, and goes up from there. Of course, usually, the more you pay the better the sound, and after that it starts to be a diminishing return, and of course you have the sound quality of your file and headphones being the limiting factor.

2 hours ago, Bajantechnician said:

So i want to play spotify with good bass, and so im thinking, since i have a equalizer on my phone that works very well, only with headphones, con i convert the sound signal from the laptop to phone with something like the mic port, and plug in the phone, so i can choose what song, then move the signal to the phone, where it does its equalizer stuff, then sends it back to the laptop, and i use headphones plugged into the laptop headphone port and have good base?

in case your just fricking confused,

play sound from laptop, move sound to phone equalizer, then move sound back and play enhansed music sound on laptop

What you're asking for is a recipe for seriously degraded sound quality.

Also, it would only be possible with a custom app on the phone. There's nothing that I know of that will allow you to do that currently. Technically it's possible to route the signals like that, but you would need to be a software designer to make it happen.

PC: Intel i5-4690K @ 4.6 GHz, 1.296v, Air 24/7 -- Windforce R9 270 @ 1200/1400 -- MSI Z87-GD65 -- 16GB DDR3-1866 -- Samsung 850 Evo 250GB

Audio: Thiel CS1.2 Speakers -- Tripath Amps -- CS4398 DACs -- MiniDIGI 2x8 Active Crossover/DSP --  Stereo Bass via 2x Vifa 10", Linkwitz Transform'd to 25hz -3db

Wait Spotify doesn't have it's own built-in software equalizer? That's fucking dumb.

Use a global software EQ like Equalizer APO.  Or get better headphones.

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh

39 minutes ago, Pomfinator said:

Wait Spotify doesn't have it's own built-in software equalizer? That's fucking dumb.

Use a global software EQ like Equalizer APO.  Or get better headphones.

No, they dont.

thats why eneryones amazed when they use my phone to listn to music.

even with 5 year old psp earbuds

46 minutes ago, TheAudiophile said:

What you're asking for is a recipe for seriously degraded sound quality.

Also, it would only be possible with a custom app on the phone. There's nothing that I know of that will allow you to do that currently. Technically it's possible to route the signals like that, but you would need to be a software designer to make it happen.

I see.

design it.

ill give you a dollar

Not possible.

Just get an eq on pc.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

21 hours ago, Nalm said:

Razer Sorround pro? Once I bought a pair of headphones and they were not as good as expected so i managed to use Razer's EQ to get by. I know it is not the best arround but if it helped me, maybe it could help you.

probably the best option for a easy interface, and i think it has some virtual base which is normally better then just turning up the lows on a EQ

The Dick of the audio page!