What's the best antivirus solution to pair with MalwareBytes Pro?

I currently run MalwareBytes PRO + BitDefender 2013 on all my PCs currently, but my BitDefener license is expiring soon. I'm curious if I should cancel and get something else or if I should renew it. I'll be honest and say I am not the most careful person when browsing/downloading, I can spot obvious scams from a mile away, but what I am trying to say is that I am a lot more prone to viruses than someone who browses Facebook all day. I have an unlimited budget as long as it's not something extremely expensive, say over $200. I'm fine with paying $100 for MalwareBytes and Bitdefender together. I also have a pretty good system (3930k + 32GB RAM) that can handle pretty much anything I throw at it.

Spoiler

Avast is great and free. 

except for their insistent goddamn ads. great antivirus, but annoying as fuck

MSE and Avira are 2 of which i really love that are free

Praise Duarte!

I use AVG and Malwarebytes pro on my computer.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

Why are you using two antiviruses? Just stick with Malwarebytes Pro. It's the best you can get.

bitdefender

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

Bitdefender seems to catch more infections before the worst part begins.

Spoiler

Bitdefender seems to catch more infections before the worst part begins.

It does, that's why it's the best...

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Alright, I'm pretty much decided on renewing my BD license.

Spoiler

I think you got Avira and Avast confused...

I run none. You really don't need one if you know what you are doing. :P

Buddy, running without an antivirus means you definitely don't know what you're doing.

I'm running Malwarebytes Pro on it's own right now, but I usually have Bullguard going.

Fantastic program but I can't afford the $90 sub right now.

Buddy, running without an antivirus means you definitely don't know what you're doing.

I'm running Malwarebytes Pro on it's own right now, but I usually have Bullguard going.

Fantastic program but I can't afford the $90 sub right now.

Really? Been doing it for years. Had no problems... I occasionally run the free version of MalwareBytes.

Really know what I am doing here, viruses aren't that hard to avoid, If you download something, make sure it's trusted.

Don't open spam e-mail etc.

It's quite simple, otherwise I have been EXTREMELY lucky for the past 5 years. (If you don't believe me that is)

I wouldn't recommend it, but I can personally do without.

I use MSE and IMO it's pretty good. I've yet to have anything slip past it.

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS

MSE, AVG for free. Eset nod32 for paid.

Why are you using two antiviruses? Just stick with Malwarebytes Pro. It's the best you can get.

Malwarebytes is malware. Not an AV. So you combine virus + malware with 2 programs.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

MSE, AVG for free. Eset nod32 for paid.

Malwarebytes is malware. Not an AV. So you combine virus + malware with 2 programs.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

A virus is malicious. The definition of Malware is something malicious.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

A virus is malicious. The definition of Malware is something malicious.

WTF are you smoking.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

Except you never know when some Google search webpage is going to force Search Conduit on Chrome everytime you open a browser requiring an entire friggin reinstall of Chrome to get rid of. The one time I don't use an anti-virus is the time I get a malware.

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.

I have no problem with their ads? they only pop up when the clients updated, which lets you know its working. This happens once a day

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ESET is on of the best ive used and works very well with malwarebytes.

All of my facepalm.

All of your facepalm, and I still don't give 2 shits and remain virus free. :) buzz off.

Except you never know when some Google search webpage is going to force Search Conduit on Chrome everytime you open a browser requiring an entire friggin reinstall of Chrome to get rid of. The one time I don't use an anti-virus is the time I get a malware.

Heh, yeah, well I still run Malwarebytes sometimes to check. But a virusscanner is not necessary for me personally.

I am just very careful.

And a slip up can always happen, but it hasn't yet.