Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Microsoft will allow Xbox gamers to play against PS4 and PC players

5 hours ago, 3DGamerOnSteam said:

Well pc player can use controllers, so car games are less of an issue, but shooters...

Shh, I edited it away after rereading what the person I quoted said.

Spoiler

Xeon E5 2697 V3, Silverstone TD02, Samsung 64gb 4x16, Asus X99-E WS, PNY Quadro M6000, Intel 750 400gb, 2x Toshiba 4tb, Seagate 8tb, Seasonic 1050xp3, Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Spoiler

i7 5820k, Corsair H110i GTX, 32gb Crucial Ballistix Sport LT, Asus X99 Sabertooth, EVGA Gtx 980ti x2, Intel 750 1.2TB, Seagate Barracuda 4tb, SeaSonic 1050xp3, In Win 805 Black

Honestly this should have been a thing since PS2/Xbox generation. The only thing I could see an outcry about is that console users are paying a fee to play online, which is complete crap and is the main reason I stopped playing on Xbox.

As long as you can turn off crossplay in your own game then I don't think console users would raise a stink about playing against PC users and I personally don't care if a console user has aim assist, it doesn't make them an aimbot, just levels the playing field a bit.

I welcome this 100%, it's great that so many games in the future could have more total population so most don't die off straight away, like Battlefront. On PC there's only 2,000 people playing, but on console it's 40,000(combined). If PC players could join them then the PC version of Battlefront wouldn't be dead right now.

Hopefully more games take advantage of this in the future, more people the better!

This really needs to be featured in this weeks WAN show... LLT please read about this and tell us what you think about it. In my opinion it is awesome.

Sounds like a great idea! Any disadvantages or advantages that could exist won't be so bad that it makes playing unbearable.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |