GTX 1070/1080

ben7on
25 minutes ago, Starglider said:

Your look at about December time. :\

Maybe next year February then I can throw in Christmas and Birthday money 

I was hoping I could get 2 x GTX1080 TI or GP180ti mid this year for when i get my oculus roft and htc vive. But I wont buy anything that is not TI.

I got a 980.... its shit. Ooo this card was hyped.... FCUKING CRAP.  I was TI only before, broke the rule... NEVER AGAIN!

2 minutes ago, Starglider said:

I was hoping I could get 2 x GTX1080 TI or GP180ti mid this year for when i get my oculus roft and htc vive. But I wont buy anything that is not TI.

I got a 980.... its shit. Ooo this card was hyped.... FCUKING CRAP.  I was TI only before, broke the rule... NEVER AGAIN!

Ah shame dude... I wanted the 980Ti now but it is a bit outside my price range. Then I heard about the 1080 and decided to wait and now it looks like I am waiting for the 1080Ti xD

for the love of god do not get the 1080 / gp100, wait for the 1080ti or the the name to be released gp180 ti?      Rumor has it that the GP100 will be the titan of the next gen, but it will be the 1st, wait till december. It's killing me to do it also. My GTX980 i thought would be so much better is pants, I think it had issues running windows calculator at above 30fps at one time :P lol     But seriously for the love of GOD.... TI or no.... wake up... just no..     If name change, wait for GP100 1st card to come out, other will be in December. Dont touch 1st one.

3 minutes ago, Starglider said:

for the love of god do not get the 1080 / gp100, wait for the 1080ti or the the name to be released gp180 ti?      Rumor has it that the GP100 will be the titan of the next gen, but it will be the 1st, wait till december. It's killing me to do it also. My GTX980 i thought would be so much better is pants, I think it had issues running windows calculator at above 30fps at one time :P lol     But seriously for the love of GOD.... TI or no.... wake up... just no..     If name change, wait for GP100 1st card to come out, other will be in December. Dont touch 1st one.

Yeah I think I will wait for the Ti version to come out :)