Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

The mouse, because my old Microsoft one just broke. 

I would like the keyboard, because my current one (logitech K120) is a "little bit" worn off (not to mention that I lost my arrow keys twice in 4 years) and using my macbook keyboard is like kneading dough (because it gets so hot).

Hi! I'm a developer.

Mouse. Cause I have a crappy $3 noname chinese one at home.

I'd like that awesome mouse because mine is really really bad xD

i want the mouse because i am tired of using a non gaming mouse

I need the mouse because my mouse currently using is less than $ 10, and have been broken and fixed once.

I think I'm not really need replace them right now, but it be good to have a better one.

I'd love to win the mechanical keyboard. My cm storm devastator, that I basically just got is already squeaky, keys get stuck and has loose space bar.I'm hoping to get the money for a mechanical keyboard soon, but I want my 970 soo bad that I'm just gonna keep waiting. 

keyboard

still using those 5$ keyboards really could use an update

The keyboard because i need a new keyboard to replace my old 5 dollars one and it's very difficult for me to have a mecanical keyboard cuz they coast tooo much on my country. :(This will help me a lot in college to type home work and to have more fun in my free time to play something. :/

Good luck to ya!

I would really love the keyboard, as I am a begginer to pc building and I watch your videos daily. I have build my pc but I am using a 6 year old keyboard for it.

I'd like the keyboard because I still use a PS2 keyboard xD

2244-4113158.jpg

Model: Genius Comfy KB-21e Scroll

I haven't seen a mechanical keyboard in real life.

Time to upgrade!

When I make a post, unless I am the original poster or ask for a reply, don't bother replying or quoting me because I don't read them.

I'd like the keyboard, because the one I'm using right now is ancient and is using a PS/2 port. I didn't even know those existed anymore. Would also be my first mechanical and back lit keyboard!

Edited by HaiZ~

I would love to get the mouse.

I would like it because I would give it to my best friend who games with a bloody Apple Magic mouse....:/

Excalibur v2 keyboard for me because I am a virgin of mechanical keyboard and would like to ascend one more step as PCMR. Also, backlit keyboard! No longer press wrong button during the night (no pun intended).

I would like to have the keyboard pls as, i very much prefer blue backlighting, love the options for the lighting, and never actually tried a mechanical keyboard Thx.

I would want the beauty of that keyboard, it looks fantastic as hell. My current keyboard is beginning to die with the buttons no longer working (damn membrane keyboard), and let's be honest this keyboard is beautiful. 

That mouse would be sweet.

I would love an upgrade to my tiny, lousy, wireless mouse, it's like half the size of my hand o_o 

the keyboard for i am about to lose the laptop im currently using nad join the master race properly. i already have a decent mouse so all i need is a good keyboard. then I just need a screen and the PC itself

Keyboard, I wanna try out the Kailhs.

Id like the keyboard because my curent one is s**t Genius wireless combo :((

Excalibur v2 keyboard because I already have a Sagitta Spectrum mouse ;D

I would like to enter for the Excalibur v2 keyboard  

I had a g19 and then due extended problems with my Logitech headset and battling their support for 6 to 9 months they finally gave my a different product so I wanted a G710+ keyboard, but im from Belgium and we have our own Azerty layout which most manufacturer's stop making and only provide the French Azerty layout. So I asked for a Qwerty so i could swap to the universal layout and not get *screwed over by unsupported layouts anymore. Unfortunately they send the French layout and since i didnt explicit repeat that in the last response i gave them and was already annoyed enough after 6 months of conflict with them I ignored it and plan to swap to Qwerty on the next keyboard I get/receive. Also as a programmer the layout of certain symbols on Qwerty like mainly () <> : ; is just better.

I need this specifically because my old keyboard sucks and I'll be building a new system after my exams and I specially want an RGB keyboard. RGB keyboards here in India are expensive more than my processor. Out of My Budget. 

PS - I want a keyboard. 

PPS - I don't have twitter. I liked theit Fb page. Will that do?

Thanks In Advance

Keep doing this stuff we love your channel here in India.

I would like the keyboard, because i simply dont have one my keyboard just dyed so now i am locked to my old dell laptop( no games this month ) :)