New rig wanna upgrade

Rdk 7451

So I just bought half assed rig from some guy and I want to upgrade it but I don't know what to upgrade first. I would have to upgrade one piece at a time. 

I'm in the United states. Upgrading for gaming. Budget is as little as possible for now. 

I suggest you get a CPU, MOBO, RAM, PSU, HDD and a GPU. 

4 minutes ago, Rdk 7451 said:

So I just bought half assed rig from some guy and I want to upgrade it but I don't know what to upgrade first. I would have to upgrade one piece at a time. 

GPU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|| CPU Intel Core i7‑4790K 4.9 Ghz || Motherboard MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition || RAM corsair vengeance pro 4x8gb 2400mhz || GPU msi msi twin frozr gtx 1080 8g sli x2 || Case nzxt phantom 410 || Cooling corsair h100i ||

5 minutes ago, Rdk 7451 said:

that's nice but specs of your computer would definitely help. depending on your os you could go into system and tell us what cpu and graphics card you have, we would be able to help you better

You know how it is, the cow goes "moo", the dog goes "woof" and the gamer goes "The PvP is unbalanced."

Spoiler

Personal Computer: CPU: i7-4790 Mobo: Asrock Z97 Extreme6 Graphics Card: MSI R9-380  Memory: 16GB (8GB x2) G. Skill Sniper Gaming Series PSU: Apevia Warlock 750W Case: NZXT Phantom 410 Series Storage: 240GB SSD (OS) 3TB HDD (data and such) 500 GB SSD (Movies and Large Data Transfers (I'm constantly moving this one around to other computers))

I will do that as soon as I get back home. Right now I'm in school 

4 minutes ago, Rdk 7451 said:

I will do that as soon as I get back home. Right now I'm in school 

Well I suggest you do your work then :P

We need to know your specs first

It has an ASUS gt 520 graphics card, two crucial 2GB RAM cards, a thermaltake purepower 430w power supply, some off brand motherboard and Idk what CPU