[UPDATED WITH EVERYTHING WE KNOW] AMD hosting AMA on Reddit Today (March 3rd)

2 hours ago, shawno said:

Best comment was asking about the names of his guinea pigs names or imagining him playing rocket league in his boxer shorts. 

gold.

Other than that a snore fest. Hyped up with a massive letdown. Typical amd.

Not sure what people were expecting. They straight up said before it started that there would be a LOT of stuff they couldn't give specifics on.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

4 hours ago, Curufinwe_wins said:

6 minutes ago, Delicieuxz said:

But can it run Crysis?

Wow, such original and innovative humour. Cant wait for the fresh, zesty memes to come.

5 minutes ago, Watermelon Guy said:

Wow, such a fresh and zesty meme. Good job. Here is a trump. 

925bc8ba21e7a79fce1a3208dfc044cd4294751061451f2a0eb18e74435e307d_1.jpg

I thumbed up your post, but I did it to thumb up the part of your post where you quoted my post. I would have just thumbed up my own post, for it's fresh and zesty hilarity, but the forum software wouldn't allow me to do that.

Man, I really hope Polaris can run Crysis. It's a great game.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/48e8rl/radeon_technologies_group_qa_is_happening_here_on/d0mpfd5

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987

Robert just said that it will support 60FPS, 4K, 10bit H.264 and HEVC encoding and decoding on the GPU. If that is true then that will be glorious, but I am worried that there will be some "hybrid" decoding going on, just like Intel currently does it. It just seems too good to be true.

Then we will need to wait for the software side to catch up... With HDR just around the corner it will hopefully not take too long.