if i delete a game from steam can i buy it again?

AlbinoTexan

so i have H1Z1 on steam and im bad sadly daybreak wont unban me. i was banned fro quote on quote "assisting a hacker and not reporting them" and that is true.

can i remove it from my inventory then re buy it?

and if yes

i can't buy it because im broke im saving all my money for a pretty sweet build im making i made a thread about it (look if you want)

would anyone be willing for me to give you my 2nd steam account that has ARK and RPG maker VX Ace on it in trade to gift my main H1Z1. thats if you can get a game you deleted.

and another question. if you buy H1Z1 just survive do you also get H1Z1 king of the hill? or when you buy just survive d you have to separately buy king of the hill? im confused after the split 

"Television brainwashing the youth"

"Politicians won't tell us the truth"

I imagine your account will still be banned if that's what you're asking.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

2 minutes ago, AlbinoTexan said:

so i have H1Z1 on steam and im bad sadly daybreak wont unban me. i was banned fro quote on quote "assisting a hacker and not reporting them" and that is true.

can i remove it from my inventory then re buy it?

and if yes

i can't buy it because im broke im saving all my money for a pretty sweet build im making i made a thread about it (look if you want)

would anyone be willing for me to give you my 2nd steam account that has ARK and RPG maker VX Ace on it in trade to gift my main H1Z1. thats if you can get a game you deleted.

and another question. if you buy H1Z1 just survive do you also get H1Z1 king of the hill? or when you buy just survive d you have to separately buy king of the hill? im confused after the split 

When you uninstall a game from your pc, it doesnt delete it from steam...it deletes it from your pc

Just now, Godlygamer23 said:

I imagine your account will still be banned if that's what you're asking.

well with H1Z1 when you buy it you log in with a daybreak account then it links that account with steam. so i was thinking maybe if i get it again and then sign in with a new account it will let me play H1Z1 on that new daybreak account.

4 minutes ago, AlbinoTexan said:

i can't buy it because im broke

4 minutes ago, AlbinoTexan said:

saving all my money for a pretty sweet build

Priorities?

You can't delete a game from Steam, once you purchase it it's tied to your account unless you get a refund for it.

Primary Build: i7-4790 · 16GB Hynix DDR3-1600 · Sapphire Tri-X R9 390x · NZXT S340 · Win10 Pro · Seagate Barracuda 1TB T_T

Portable: 2015 Retina Macbook Pro 13" · i5-5257u · 512GB PCIe SSD · Intel Iris 6100 T_T

If my post helped you, please rate it!

2 minutes ago, jkeasley said:

When you uninstall a game from your pc, it doesnt delete it from steam...it deletes it from your pc

yes not uninstall. delete, steam added an option to remove the game from your library. just click the game then click support on the left column then it will say i want to permanently remove this game from my library 

1 minute ago, sushisharkjl said:

Priorities?

You can't delete a game from Steam, once you purchase it it's tied to your account unless you get a refund for it.

you can delete a game 

and im broke as in i dont have room to buy the game. i have about 4k saved for the pc so far, i need about 2k more

1 minute ago, AlbinoTexan said:

yes not uninstall. delete, steam added an option to remove the game from your library. just click the game then click support on the left column then it will say i want to permanently remove this game from my library 

It acts like a library, as @jkeasley said. As @Godlygamer23  mentioned, you are banned based on your steam account. So the only way to play it, without appealing the ban, is to create a new steam user account and purchase the game again through that account.

So the only option is to appeal to the devs and request leniency, as you weren't the one hacking. It might not work out, but at least you can try.

Still new, but learning

i7 4790K / GTX 970 G1 Gaming / Maximus VII Hero / Swiftech H240x / Corsair Vengeance Pro 16gb, 1600mhz, cl9 / 850 evo 250GB /

WD Blue 1TB / HX850 / Phanteks Enthoo Pro

2 minutes ago, sushisharkjl said:

Priorities?

You can permanently remove games from your Steam account if you so desire. I think it's done through the web version.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

1 minute ago, drewjn said:

It acts like a library, as @jkeasley said. As @Godlygamer23  mentioned, you are banned based on your steam account. So the only way to play it, without appealing the ban, is to create a new steam user account and purchase the game again through that account.

So the only option is to appeal to the devs and request leniency, as you weren't the one hacking. It might not work out, but at least you can try.

i did try and it didn't work. i even waited 2 months for a reply. and that sucks because you cant family share H1Z1 and i dont want a new account just to play that game

1 minute ago, Godlygamer23 said:

You can permanently remove games from your Steam account if you so desire. I think it's done through the web version.

it works on the client too

Just now, AlbinoTexan said:

i did try and it didn't work. i even waited 2 months for a reply. and that sucks because you cant family share H1Z1 and i dont want a new account just to play that game

Then to be brutally honest, you're out of luck. You can't gain back the old account, and you don't wish to purchase a new one.

Deleting, re-installing, w/e will not affect the situation, as it is an account ban.

Still new, but learning

i7 4790K / GTX 970 G1 Gaming / Maximus VII Hero / Swiftech H240x / Corsair Vengeance Pro 16gb, 1600mhz, cl9 / 850 evo 250GB /

3 minutes ago, AlbinoTexan said:

you can delete a game 

and im broke as in i dont have room to buy the game. i have about 4k saved for the pc so far, i need about 2k more

6k PC? Please please tell me not for gaming.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

5 minutes ago, AlbinoTexan said:

and im broke as in i dont have room to buy the game. 

That makes more sense.

i have about 4k saved for the pc so far, i need about 2k more

That does not.

Deleting games from your Steam account only removes the game, much like with Minecraft if you get banned from some server, you must buy the game again on a different account since the ban is tied to your account.

Primary Build: i7-4790 · 16GB Hynix DDR3-1600 · Sapphire Tri-X R9 390x · NZXT S340 · Win10 Pro · Seagate Barracuda 1TB T_T

Portable: 2015 Retina Macbook Pro 13" · i5-5257u · 512GB PCIe SSD · Intel Iris 6100 T_T

Just now, drewjn said:

Then to be brutally honest, you're out of luck. You can't gain back the old account, and you don't wish to purchase a new one.

Deleting, re-installing, w/e will not affect the situation, as it is an account ban.

man daybreak is pretty shitty. they unbanned hackers for making a video saying sorry but not a person they even acknowledged was not the one hacking.

1 minute ago, thekeemo said:

mostly for custom parts that i will probably need mutil of the same made because trial and error

1 minute ago, thekeemo said:

Though I do agree that a gaming rig should not at all cost 6k in any way shape or form, concerning @AlbinoTexan's choices, I believe it best we leave him to his plans.

Still new, but learning

2 minutes ago, sushisharkjl said:

That makes more sense.

Deleting games from your Steam account only removes the game, much like with Minecraft if you get banned from some server, you must buy the game again on a different account since the ban is tied to your account.

ah well that sucks. i was hoping it would let me use a new daybreak account if i re bought the game, especially after the game split. 

Oooh, that looks cool!

Are you putting the entire thing into water, like the Mineral Oil PC? If so I'd get the entire thing nanocoated with hydrophobic stuff as a precaution. Still not sure you need $6,000 for it though.

ah well that sucks. i was hoping it would let me use a new daybreak account if i re bought the game, especially after the game split. 

It's even worse than Rockstar.

Getting banned from GTA5 for the third time equals an 18-year ban. That's just harsh.

Just now, sushisharkjl said:

Oooh, that looks cool!

Are you putting the entire thing into water, like the Mineral Oil PC? If so I'd get the entire thing nanocoated with hydrophobic stuff as a precaution. Still not sure you need $6,000 for it though.

yes fully submerged in water or some type of alcohol water mixture still figuring that out. depends on how cold i need it 

It's even worse than Rockstar.

Getting banned from GTA5 for the third time equals an 18-year ban. That's just harsh.

year bans are worse then perma IMO. the agony of waiting xD 

yes fully submerged in water or some type of alcohol water mixture still figuring that out. depends on how cold i need it 

Take a look at PC Ice. It's a nonconductive PC cooling solution that you could use in conjunction with a compressor.

Take a look at PC Ice. It's a nonconductive PC cooling solution that you could use in conjunction with a compressor.

is it pretty much like water? the whole purpose of doing it is like water and pc parts dont mix so i wanted a way to make a cool pc that like woah the parts are submerged in water (try not to show its in a casing protecting it.) just a cool hobby build. i know its not practical 

is it pretty much like water? the whole purpose of doing it is like water and pc parts dont mix so i wanted a way to make a cool pc that like woah the parts are submerged in water (try not to show its in a casing protecting it.) just a cool hobby build. i know its not practical 

It's clear if that's what you mean.