How to stop being a fuckboy?

aamirilliyas123
Go to solution Solved by Misanthrope,

Why would you wanna stop? In my experience, given most man/woman dynamics in the west women get upset because they feel entitled to control the course of a relationship. If you actually stand up for yourself you get labeled "fuckboy" and "douche" and whatnot. Pay that no mind: you'll eventually find a female with enough self confidence and independence that won't be seeking to take over your life and just accept you as an equal partner.

And if you don't it, well it wasn't worth it anyway.

Be nice to people? I don't know, you're not being awfully specific.

1 minute ago, aamirilliyas123 said:

@Tosa

I'm rude and stuff.I apparently "break" girls hearts.

LMFAO You'll have to be more specific. We don't know you from adam nor how you behave off LTT. Do you THINK you are rude? 

My Rig: 2x Xeon x5690 @ 3.45Ghz 24GB DDR3 EEC RAM Asus STRIX GeForce GTX 970 SuperMicro X8DT3 Windows Server 2008 R2

Here's a little TL;DR of what you need to know about the GTX 970 and R9 390

R9 390 works better in VRAM-bound scenarios and compute bound scenarios and is best paired with higher end processors

GTX 970 works better in CPU-bound scenarios and tessellation bound scenarios and is best paired with lower end processors

Be nice to people, is it that hard?

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

Wait a second. Is this just you indirectly bragging about getting laid? 

Some context is needed. What is a fuckboy (see, I can actually swear) and why does it lead to people not wanting to be your friend?

If it's just because rude then stop being rude. It's that simple. Being nice to other people is not hard.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

12 minutes ago, ServerSide_Drew said:

LMFAO You'll have to be more specific. We don't know you from adam nor how you behave off LTT. Do you THINK you are rude? 

7 minutes ago, Volbet said:

Wait a second. Is this just you indirectly bragging about getting laid? 

Some context is needed. What is a fuckboy (see, I can actually swear) and why does it lead to people not wanting to be your friend?

If it's just because rude then stop being rude. It's that simple. Being nice to other people is not hard.

9 minutes ago, Citadelen said:

Be nice to people, is it that hard?

Woah,I'm not bragging.

It is kinda hard for me to be nice.

I create free buildlog banners.Want one? Go to my shop http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/378798-free-buildlog-banner-shop/#entry5119483

2 minutes ago, aamirilliyas123 said:

Woah,I'm not bragging.

Well, you are now experiencing the consequences of being rude, and since you posted about it I guess you don't feel good about that experience. 

Try to learn from the exprience and change so people will like you better. 

What exactly is it that you do that people see as rude?

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

5 minutes ago, aamirilliyas123 said:

Woah,I'm not bragging.

Then it should be expected that you won't be liked. Grow up

Act like a human being. Quit being an asshole. Straight up. Treat me like shit and I'd shut you out too. I don't tolerate people who are assholes just to be an asshole.

It's always a good day if you woke up breathing.

Be a better person.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Girls (women) are just users, they only get worse as they get older. They'll take whatever they can get from you and then go find someone else. So who gives a sh*t if you break their heart - they got it coming!

Learn this now while your young so you won't have to experience the misery of putting up with the sh*t that comes along with trying to please a woman! They're only going to screw you over in the end anyhow!

So don't worry about it kid. Your just fine the way you are.....fsck women! When the urge gets too much for ya.....go buy a hooker.

The computer isn't the "Thing".....the computer is the "Thing" that gets you to the "Thing".  - excerpt from "Halt and Catch Fire".

1. Stop fucking anything and everything that moves.

2. get multiple monitors, and fap your heart out.

3. do that for several years, until you realize what a healthy relationship is.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

What the fuck did I just read?

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

20 hours ago, Griffscavern said:

Then it should be expected that you won't be liked. Grow up

Act like a human being. Quit being an asshole. Straight up. Treat me like shit and I'd shut you out too. I don't tolerate people who are assholes just to be an asshole.

I decided to stop and not get further involved...

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

If it's hard for you to be nice, and you seriously don't know how to stop being a nasty person, then... I don't know how we can be of any help to you.

Start with humility. Swallow your pride and humble yourself before those you've been nasty to. Apologize most sincerely to those you've wronged, and make flipping well sure that you mean it, because if you do it grudgingly or unwillingly, then it's even worse than if you had never undertaken to ask their forgiveness at all. Once you've done that, you've got to undergo total and permanent positive change to your behaviour towards others. Just be nice to people. It's a lot easier in the long run to be nice to people, and it feels better to be nice, too. Being nasty to others is just cancerous by its very nature and makes everyone unhappy. You need to be better than that. Be willing to help people who are in trouble. Go out, help and serve your peers in whatever way you can to show that you're striving to be a better person.

Hell yeah, it's gonna be hard. Repentance and humility after years of making people unhappy through rampant arrogance and spite is gonna be one of the hardest things you will ever do, because some may find it difficult to even believe that you've truly changed your ways, let alone forgive you. But it'll be worth it in the end. Nevertheless, go and start with what I've just told you, then come back to us/me and let us/me know how it went, or we might as well not have this conversation.

Why would you wanna stop? In my experience, given most man/woman dynamics in the west women get upset because they feel entitled to control the course of a relationship. If you actually stand up for yourself you get labeled "fuckboy" and "douche" and whatnot. Pay that no mind: you'll eventually find a female with enough self confidence and independence that won't be seeking to take over your life and just accept you as an equal partner.

And if you don't it, well it wasn't worth it anyway.

-------

Current Rig

-------

• 1 year later...

Reading this on Linustech came out a new thing for me but exciting as well ! 

Never new they talk about this kinda stuff as well ?

Talking about the topic , you need to understand and analyse yourself what you're actually seeking in life , things get simpler once you know what's troubling you and then accordingly you work on it . 

Cheers 

bravado 

44 minutes ago, Bravado said:

Reading this on Linustech came out a new thing for me but exciting as well ! 

Never new they talk about this kinda stuff as well ?

Talking about the topic , you need to understand and analyse yourself what you're actually seeking in life , things get simpler once you know what's troubling you and then accordingly you work on it . 

Cheers 

bravado 

This post gets you +5 on Necromancy.

-------

Current Rig

-------

What you need is "Friends with Benefits"

So when you get all hot & horny, you can just call up a decently looking woman, that likes it hot & dirty & kinky and you can just fuck all weekend long. Either that or just hire prostitutes (it is legal now!!!!)