Need help ASAP

imas666

They are basically the same card. The added memory could help in some situations but you'll probably hit other limitations with that card before it really matters. I'd just keep what you have.

CPU: AMD 5950X    MB: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero    RAM: HyperX Predator 64GB    GPU: Nvidia RTX 3090 Ti FE    SSD: Seagate FireCuda 530 2TB    
PSU: EVGA 1200w P2    COOLING: EK AIO Elite 360    CASE: Fractal Design Torrent 
   DISPLAY: LG CX48 4k OLED    AUDIO: HIFIMAN Arya SE

2 minutes ago, Kryptyx said:

They are basically the same card. The added memory could help in some situations but you'll probably hit other limitations with that card before it really matters. I'd just keep what you have.

I mean mine is getting old and xfx has 2 gb more ram and after i saw and googled r7 370 wins all the time + ill get warranty while mine 270 has only 3 more months of it 

3 minutes ago, simtransporter said:

Why did they offer to trade?

Few friends building a pc for one of my friends,i said yes without a hinch because they are my friends but my dad got upset since he bought it xD and i said ill get a better GPU so now proving him this way... so im  traind my asus r9 270 oc 2 gb for an xfx 4gb 

11 minutes ago, imas666 said:

I mean mine is getting old and xfx has 2 gb more ram and after i saw and googled r7 370 wins all the time + ill get warranty while mine 270 has only 3 more months of it 

Then go for it. Don't expect much though.

Maybe sell the new one and get something better?

CPU: AMD 5950X    MB: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero    RAM: HyperX Predator 64GB    GPU: Nvidia RTX 3090 Ti FE    SSD: Seagate FireCuda 530 2TB    
PSU: EVGA 1200w P2    COOLING: EK AIO Elite 360    CASE: Fractal Design Torrent 
   DISPLAY: LG CX48 4k OLED    AUDIO: HIFIMAN Arya SE

Just now, Kryptyx said:

Nah man i wouldnt sell it im happy with 1080p gaming on high medium setting and if there is no difference im ok with the trade

2 minutes ago, Kryptyx said:

yes.

Id say do it if its legit and you trust them, but don't be surprised when the card takes a dump on you.  People don't just eat $40 on a step down