UnboxTherapy Gaming Peripheral Pack Giveaway

Smite

Still no winners announced? published on 1/18 its 2/24. I know you all are busy but lets get those things given away stop using them!? lol. Sorry is there any kind of update to this?

I honestly don't understand how unboxtherapy is bigger than linus

I realize he does more mainstream content but in terms of consistency and just overall quality of the videos pales in comparison to linus

3770k, Asrock Extreme 4, 16GB Dominator Plat, AX760i, 250GB BX100, 1.5TB Seagate, Win 7 Home Prem 

I realize he does more mainstream content but in terms of consistency and just overall quality of the videos pales in comparison to linus

i agree that UGPC give away was bull it took him like 4 months to announce the winner and like every other week he said he would i hate him so much and he complains about people getting angry at him for inconsistent content he is a jerk only good thing about him is he made me subscribe to linus best decision of my life

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Mainstream is where it's at, quite frankly, and Lew has a loyal following. He has done a good job of community engagement. This is a great example of how "likes" and "shares" benefit a channel immensely. My viewers are mostly opposed to doing those things, and it's one of the things that I have to figure out how to turn around over the coming months if I want to see stronger channel growth.

The winner was announced yesterday though for the peripheral giveaway :)

I subscribed to unboxtherapy for a few weeks. I didn't like the youtube videos very much, or his YouNow live videos, so I unsubscribed. I think the main reason for his big following, are the giveaways he has.

Mainstream is where it's at, quite frankly, and Lew has a loyal following. He has done a good job of community engagement. This is a great example of how "likes" and "shares" benefit a channel immensely. My viewers are mostly opposed to doing those things, and it's one of the things that I have to figure out how to turn around over the coming months if I want to see stronger channel growth.

What things are your viewers opposed to, liking and sharing videos? I've liked every new video that has been posted since I've subscribed last year. You can try doing a monthly give away, those seem to get more people to view and subscribe. Maybe start off with something small, like a couple of Noctua fans and by Christmas see if you can get sponsors to give you gifts to giveaway.

Many viewers are supportive like you, but I've even had viewers complain about giveaways, so a lot of the time I don't know what to do! :p

Hey Linus! Are your giveaways worldwide?! Seriously though, i really hate when people think the virtue of a good reviewer is that they give stuff away frequently, that said, i do like a good giveaway every now and then. Keep up the work you're doing now.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

I'm betting those viewers that complain about giveaways will still enter to win them. ;) There will always be people whining about something, whether it be contests or asking for likes to help out the channel. I say go for it, give away something small and see how it goes. If it goes smoothly, then you can continue. Probably not make it a weekly thing, maybe a monthly thing at most. Don't want your channel to be nothing but contests, lol. On the other hand if there are more complainers than supporters, then you can just end it after that.