Need help with some device that goes on my ears pls

Latislapaloie

Hi sweethearts (^:   I Have the audio-Technica Mx50's and I would like to hear some better options i have for headphones that offer more bass , some more b00m than these ones you feel me? So if you attractive people could point out some over-ear headphones that have more of a punch/bass to them that are  no more than $300 Canadian I would really appreciate that.  

1 minute ago, Latislapaloie said:

Hi sweethearts (^:   I Have the audio-Technica Mx50's and I would like to hear some better options i have for headphones that offer more bass , some more b00m than these ones you feel me? So if you attractive people could point out some over-ear headphones that have more of a punch/bass to them that are  no more than $300 Canadian I would really appreciate that.  

vmoda m100

or beats

god dammit i cant stand beats///

Hi. Check out this stickied thread: 

Just now, Josephdalepi said:

vmoda m100

or beats

god dammit i cant stand beats///

I'll check those out! Thanks!

1 minute ago, Kloaked said:

Hi. Check out this stickied thread: 

ooooo I didn't even notice that! I will lookarino 

Razer Kraken headphones are quite bassy, I think. Especially when you put bass boost on.

12 minutes ago, Mikkeli222 said:

Razer Kraken headphones are quite bassy, I think. Especially when you put bass boost on.

No, they're awful!

"As Individuals we are weak like twigs but when we come together we become a mighty faggot"

17 minutes ago, Latislapaloie said:

ooooo I didn't even notice that! I will lookarino 

From personal experience the Sennheiser HD8 DJ's are quite bassy.  In simple non audiophile terms the bass kicks ass.  Watch Linus' review on it and you can't use them with JUST a phone they require extra power so you'll need to get something like a FiiO E6 portable headphone amplifier http://www.amazon.com/FiiO-E6-Portable-Headphone-Amplifier/dp/B005HJWWW8/ref=pd_sim_23_1?ie=UTF8&dpID=41RJci6b%2BhL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160%2C160_&refRID=00JDP1YE51SG55M87Y5G

The cheapest I can find the HD8's for is 250$ here http://www.gearclubdirect.com/sennheiser-hd8-dj-closed-dj-headphones/

"As Individuals we are weak like twigs but when we come together we become a mighty faggot"