Twitter turned SuperBowl into SuperTroll for Tim Cook.

AlTech

Twitter decided that Tim Cook being at the super bowl was a bad idea and so they wanted to make fun of him and become a SuperTroll so this is what they did. they made fun of the worse iPhone photo I've ever seen.

cook-broncos-h1-635x358.jpg.15b5ee7e22dc

This is stupidly out of focus. it looks like shit. And it shows how sloppy iPhones are at taking photos.

Twitter has always been a medium of bullying and trolling. However, things get a little more comforting for the average joe when the person running one of the world’s biggest tech companies gets the same – or even worse – virtual thrashing as the rest of us.

Last evening, following the Denver Broncos’ win over the Carolina Panthers in Super Bowl 50, Cook tweeted a photo of the early celebrations on the field of the Levi’s Stadium in San Francisco. The image is proving to be the worst marketing any smartphone may have ever received as the photo is blurry, out of focus and awful to say the least. At an event which is considered to attract the highest number of viewers and followers, Super Bowl is the lucky charm for advertisers. Possibly under the excitement of the moment, Cook didn’t think this through and posted a quickly shot photo with his followers on Twitter.

What followed is a story of its own though, as it made Tim Cook a trending topic on Twitter. From jokes to memes, everything that a Twitter trolling fiasco is normally consisted of was targeted at the person running one of the most successful businesses in the world.

Capture.PNG.00ef0f4ad3a238179bf97ef7c070

Capture1.PNG.bf68d23c636ce84ab08b700753e

Capture2.PNG.6fe938199f4f84376ac740a3237

Need I say more?

Leave a comment below!

Source

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

Kinda agree, and I unfortunately have an iPhone and plan on getting the S7 when my plan is up (will be next year)

The camera is ok, but not competitive with other phones out there :P

Intel i7 6700K | MSI Krait Z170A MSI GTX 980 w/ NZXT Kraken G10/x31 Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD/WD Blue 1TB HDD NZXT H440 | K70 RGB/SteelSeries Rival

It's not like it would have been a good shot if it was in focus anyways.... He was 20 yards away from Peyton Mannings huge ass forehead.

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

Just now, Tmt97 said:

In fairness, Tim Cook seems like a bit of a troll himself...

Yeah he kind of is.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

Just now, QueenDemetria said:

Troooooooooooll

Lets be real, iPhones aren't bad at taking photos. This is just an example of how not to take a picture, on any kind of camera.

Hey. Calling out other LTT users as being trolls is not very nice and is against the Community Standards. When I look at people around me using iphones they take worse photos than the rest. :D

I couldn't take a photo that bad with my 6s even if I tried. The 6s Plus, however, has OIS so an image like this is near impossible if you do actually focus it.

Just now, TheCovertCamper said:

I couldn't take a photo that bad with my 6s even if I tried. The 6s Plus, however, has OIS so an image like this is near impossible if you do actually focus it.

but this was taken with a regular 6.

3 minutes ago, QueenDemetria said:

Troooooooooooll

Lets be real, iPhones aren't bad at taking photos. This is just an example of how not to take a picture, on any kind of camera.

+1

I could take a photo worse than this with my $700 Lumix. Like they say, computers are only as smart as the person using them.

Just now, AluminiumTech said:

but this was taken with a regular 6.

That billionaire has a 6? Not even a 6s? The fuck?

Just now, TheCovertCamper said:

That billionaire has a 6? Not even a 6s? The fuck?

I know right. I figured that at least he probably has a 6s. but that's kinda stupid

1 minute ago, AluminiumTech said:

I know right. I figured that at least he probably has a 6s. but that's kinda stupid

To be fair, comparing an iPhone 6 photo is like comparing a Galaxy S5 or HTC M8 camera to an iPhone 6s camera (or HTC M9 or Galaxy S6.) 

2 minutes ago, AluminiumTech said:

Hey. Calling out other LTT users as being trolls is not very nice and is against the Community Standards. When I look at people around me using iphones they take worse photos than the rest. :D

It also says not to troll...

2 minutes ago, TheCovertCamper said:

+1

I could take a photo worse than this with my $700 Lumix. Like they say, computers are only as smart as the person using them.

Same, I've taken some terrible pictures on my SLR before, sometimes you just goof lol.

Just now, QueenDemetria said:

It also says not to troll...

Same, I've taken some terrible pictures on my SLR before, sometimes you just goof lol.

Without lighting, (most of my pictures lmao) my pictures are terrible and out of focus.

Its not the phones fault its tim cook's fault, but tbh i dont know what he were thinking when he uploaded the photo :/ thats one way to destroy their campaign of "shot with an iphone" 

30 minutes ago, Quibiss said:

So people trying to be funny/edgy on the internet is news now? The other day I saw people being racist in youtube comments, might want to add that to the OP aswell.

This is twitter and it involves celebrities. Usually people love Tim Cook but hypocrites rule the internet apparently. They're probably like the illuminati of the internet.

I really don't get it. Why is it so funny that he posted a blurry pic ? I mean sure hes the CEO of apple and all but how boring must the world be that this is headlining the News ? ^^

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

4 hours ago, AluminiumTech said:

This is stupidly out of focus. it looks like shit. And it shows how sloppy iPhones are at taking photos.

Well no. It shows that a picture can be made blurry if the camera cannot focus properly due to outside causes, such as shaky hands. I mean, the photo looks like it was taken with movement being added by the user. I've had an iPhone 4S - while zooming was shitty, it took okay pictures that were clear if the camera was able to focus - this is something that any camera can have issues with. Poking fun at the iPhone 6 and Tim Cook doesn't change that fact.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

"Twitter has always been a medium of bullying and trolling. However, things get a little more comforting for the average joe when the person running one of the world’s biggest tech companies gets the same – or even worse – virtual thrashing as the rest of us."

"Bullying"... "Virtual thrashing"... Let's look again at the examples they used:

• "bruh that's the best photo you could take?"
  • "you take this with an iPad?"
  • "Uh… Is the message here that iPhones take terrible photos of important moments?! Because that really seems to be the msg here."
  • "New iPhone campaign starring (Tim Cook)"

You heard it here first guys, simple online banter/criticism that doesn't even have swearing in it is now VIRTUAL THRASHING. Good god, talk about being mollycoddled. Get the cotton wool, we need to protect people online from this horrible twitter hate mob!

Bad form, WCCF.

waffle waffle waffle on and on and on

And why are people here butthurt ? it's just some classic banter take a breath.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

5 minutes ago, cesrai said:

And why are people here butthurt ? it's just some classic banter take a breath.

Nope. that was a pr disaster.

ontopic:

I'm actually amazed that people directly use this as a opportunity to attack apple, while in this case the fault is clearly the human which is faulty, being unable to take a sharp picture in this age is a real mistake in my eyes, especially if you post it on social media or something.

Although now I think of it, when I take a photo through the twitter app my phones camera goes shit

offtopic:

6 hours ago, AluminiumTech said:

-snips-

-snips-

you might be contradicting yourself a little.;)

yes it might be far fetched but since I read both topics one after an other I couldn't help but notice it.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Thread moved to General Discussion.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch