Fractal Design Define R5 VS NZXT H440???

RAZEVGA

Hi, im kinda new to computers (i started gaming on a computer a year ago) and i am trying to decide if i should buy the Define r5 or the nzxt h440, the case i have now is small and really hard to cord manage it. i like all the features of both of the 2 cases and i would really like some help choosing.  Thanks!

2 hours ago, RAZEVGA said:

Hi, im kinda new to computers (i started gaming on a computer a year ago) and i am trying to decide if i should buy the Define r5 or the nzxt h440, the case i have now is small and really hard to cord manage it. i like all the features of both of the 2 cases and i would really like some help choosing.  Thanks!

that was fast :D, ill check this out and if i have questions ill come back 

┏╮
       ┃┃
▉━╯┗━╮
▉┈┈┈┈┃
▉╮┈┈┈┃
   ╰━━━╯

Aesthetics/Cable Management= H440

Simple/Easy/Gets the job done= R5

Intel i7 6700K | MSI Krait Z170A MSI GTX 980 w/ NZXT Kraken G10/x31 Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD/WD Blue 1TB HDD NZXT H440 | K70 RGB/SteelSeries Rival

so i noticed there was no front disc drive bay on the h440 which is basically one of the reasons i would get the r5 over the h440

2 minutes ago, RAZEVGA said:

so i noticed there was no front disc drive bay on the h440 which is basically one of the reasons i would get the r5 over the h440

True, but if you don't ever use a ODD (many ppl don't these days) the H440 looks better, imo

Intel i7 6700K | MSI Krait Z170A MSI GTX 980 w/ NZXT Kraken G10/x31 Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD/WD Blue 1TB HDD NZXT H440 | K70 RGB/SteelSeries Rival

yeah, i could probably just stream stuff and install everything without i, i could mod the case xD jk i would never do that

As someone who has built in both 5+ times, my vote goes to the R5

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

What about a Phanteks Enthoo Pro M? Check it out.

CPU | Intel i9-10850K | GPU | EVGA 3080ti FTW3 HYBRID  | CASE | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX | PSU | Corsair HX850i | RAM | 2x8GB G.skill Trident RGB 3000MHz | MOTHERBOARD | Asus Z490E Strix | STORAGE | Adata XPG 256GB NVME + Adata XPG 1T + WD Blue 1TB + Adata 480GB SSD | COOLING | Evga CLC280 | MONITOR | Acer Predator XB271HU | OS | Windows 10 |