Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

240GB SSD would be lovely for games, since i currently have only a 120GB

My Laptop's one and only HDD gave up on life about a week ago. I'm in desperate need of a replacement as I do most of my work and studies on that machine. I'm currently borrowing my sister's Netbook but it's as slow as a PC could be...

Why do I need ssd?

Come on you know why! For better performance in power/money/graphics/memory hungry games!

Why should every one have ssd?

Because its 2016 God dammit! Because everyone deserves one. Because no body should wait 60 mins for their os to bootup or their application to open. Its a crime. 

I've never had a SSD until last year when I got a used latitude e4200. Never realised ssds made so much difference. Still using hdds on my main desktop and I'm sure I can breathe new life into it with an ssd. SSDs are the next step.

Its only logical that everyone have an ssd. Everyone upgraded at some point from a single core cpu to a multi core cpu, same happens with ram and graphics cards an will most likely happen with storage devices too.

Why I want one?
-My Seagate drive is starting to fail, so yeah... :[

Why anyone needs one?
-It lasts a lot longer than a HDD!!

i really want an ssd to boot off...my laptop is super slow..i would really enjoy it..

First of all A fast ssd fits everybody, and keeping the acoustics down in our pc is good  and and it helps us not to be salty in turning out computers and having an ssd on my rig is one of the best choices I could have ( I have mechanical drive so loud!).

I don't have an SSD. My friend recently got an SSD and I'm just here jelly. Would be wonderful to be able to boot of an SSD.

Is this still on?

I'm an animation student and the softwares I'm using apparently require stronger computer, so I'm putting my 10-years old laptop to a rest, and build a whole new rig. An SSD would help me boot my PC faster and hopefully load softwares faster.

Thanks and good luck to all participants, cheers!

EDIT: woot I claim the 159th page's first

Edited by Lightningkid

I want to win SSD for my PC or Gift for my Dad to he's Coming Birthday Feb 19

Im Fan From Philippines

Everyone should got an SSD for their system drive because is so freaking fast!
It can revive a lot of aged computers, and can make powerful computers have less bottleneck on I/O
I used one to upgrade/fix my dad's 5-year old document usage laptop, and he noticed the change immediately.
For a gaming rig, it can certainly reduce boot-up time and loading time on big titles. 

ssd's aew essential to any modern build and after seeing them in action id love one in my system

Additional piece for the revival of my OG Alienware M17-R1. (Would be used as a build bot for android ROM compiling)

On 2/8/2016 at 1:10 PM, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of 

First of all! Who dosent need an SSD.

I do need one, not just because it offers a ton lot of reliability, also not just of the speed, again also not because of the silence at which it works but also because of the fast loading times and not to mention a 5 second boot on an i7 4770 with 8 gigs of ram. Also I need this particular one as when I was building my pc, as it always happens i ran out of budget ( sigh ) and what i got was a 32 gig m.2.... So an upgrade is definitely worth it. 

This is not just for me, but for everyone here (or not here as well).

If you still think that all those things are just BS then you might consider an SSD as it is just cool to sound and might even increase the buyback value of your puppy. 

Edited by DANISH BANSAL

Why i want a new SSD is simple: i dont have one yet! and it should boot my pc so much faster with an ssd!!!

Why evryone should use an SSD: SSD's let your pc boot faster, load programs faster, and that's what evryone shoud have! it's 2016, say BYE to your slow system, and WELCOME to your new fast system by just replacing a harddrive!!!! no other new hardware needed!!! its fantastic!!!

SSD's are the future of storage. They're just so much faster than mechanical drives.

SSDs are already becoming the future of quality storage with 4K and FHD coming into play, and faster internet all around. Personally, I need a new SSD for my College and "Gaming" laptop that has an APU and loud HDD, which takes 45 seconds to boot. 

Man, I don't have an ssd but it will optimize my workflow, and increase the productivity, it is a must have for anyone that wants more speed and reliability.

Thanks 

I'd love an SSD as my current Hard Drive is going to die and is incredibly slow and loud. I haven't upgraded my Hard Drive since I got my computer and it isn't even branded. I'm also running out of space. RIP.

Thank you!

CPU - i7-4790k | CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X53 | Motherboard -  Asus Gyphon Z97 Armour Edition | RAM - Corsair Vengeance (2x8GB) 2400Mhz | Graphics Card - MSI GTX 1070 | Power Supply - Corsair CS750M | Storage - Seagate 1TB HDD | Samsung 500GB 850 Evo | Case - Fractal Design ARC Mini R2 | Colour Theme - Generic Red & Black

Operating System - Windows 10 Pro | Peripherals - Corsair RGB Mechanical K70 Keyboard/Corsair M65 Mouse

Click here to give a damn

now i have 7 years old 500gb wd green drive which is slowww and ssd will be a very nice upgrade

On 2/8/2016 at 9:40 AM, nicklmg said:

i need a ssd for my first build' i am very short on money:(