Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

All I've got is a 1TB Hard drive in my gaming rig. I'm planning on upgrading but its hard to get money at the moment. Having an SSD would really improve the launch times and the speed of a couple of games like counter strike.   

We live in a country, where the 1% has 99% of the ssds. I believe that in our great nation we can do so much better.  What we need is a single payer ssd solution, and free ssd tuition for all of our bright, ssd needing young people. The first step to this, is to elect me, Barnie Ganders for winning the ssd. 

(Wow, awesome the LTT forum saved my comment that i was writing from 2 days ago. Cool!)

1. I would REALLY enjoy a new SSD because well I've never had one. When i build a new computer I'd put it in that as well as some more space for "nottoimportanttoaccessquickly space" XP Having a new SSD would make my year and an even better year if it was from LTT.

2. Everyone should have an SSD by now because technology changes fast and to go along with it needs FAST accessibility for all our fasty techy needs :)

Thanks guys!

-[Exalented]-

Everyone should be using SSDs by now! Reason why? FAST and REALIABLE! Nuff said.

I am looking to build a vr build and for the build specs suggested this would be a wonderful help (technically not required for this but I think its basic for any mid to high grade system)

I do not currently have a SSD in my system and i would love one. I think everyone should have a SSD because i feel everyone deserves fast access to information.

My old aging laptop takes years to boot up, and I have to live with it for school.

Just like everyone else, EVERYONE should boot off and SSD at least.

I got 3TB of storage but no SSD. I'll love to get one for free :D
I've been watching Linus Tech Tips videos for 3 years ;-)

I still don't have a SSD. I have a single hard drive that's almost 3 years old now. 

I've been looking for a ssd I could use external for my games when I visit my friend's house, Everyone should at least have a ssd for their OS, because they make any computer infinitely faster!

Why I want an new ssd?  I want to do a raid of ssd. Why everyone should ssd? Lesser load times and better reliability. Heck, I gifted a soon father-to-be an ssd cut he needs to breathe some life into his pc

I need this SSD so my friends do not need to wait me everytime for multiplayer games :) and everyone should have the same reason for owning an SSD :)

I hope that I win the ssd. My 5400 rpm hdd is killing me and I could really use an upgrade.

SSDs make everything just a bit faster, they eliminate little slowdowns while loading fairly lightweight programs and make computers just feel faster.

I already have an SSD but an extra one sure is sweet.

60FPS Microwave

Intel Core i5-4670K | Galax GTX 970 EXOC | ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac | Team Elite 8GB 1600MHz | Gelid Black Edition | Samsung slowdown + WD Blue 1TB x2 | Cooler Master V550 | Corsair K65 + Logitech G100s | MasterCase Pro 3

Welp, my OS is currently on a 1TB Western Digital drive that I found on sale, and my boot times are sad. I'd love an SSD to put my OS on, and I would love to be able to feel the delicious power of a quick boot. And seriously, everyone should have an SSD if they want their data read quietly, quickly, and reliably.

CPU i5 4670k
 Motherboard MSI Z87 MPOWER 
RAM DDR3, 16GB

GPU XFX R9 390x

Case Raidmax Vampire (Soon to be MasterCase Pro 5)

Storage WD10EZEX-00KUWA0

PSU EVGA 220-G2-0750-XR 80 PLUS GOLD 750W

Display(s) LG 29UM67 (Ultrawide 29in)

Keyboard HAVIT HV-KB380L

Mouse Redragon Perdition

Sound Extremely old, deliciously sexy Harman Kardons

Operating System W10, VMs of El Capitan, W7, WXP, and Unix

Well, I need one like everyone's here...because I need a pc that boots up in less than 200 seconds!

Plus, I could use it now with my crappy laptop and then transfer it into my future build. It would save me time and money.

Thanks for the giveaway. :)

My HDD is so loud that I suspect if I translated the noise, it's telling me to kill itttttt...

Everyone should have a SSD (at least for the boot-drive), because it speeds up the system a lot and is the cheapest and easiest way to achieve a performance boost.

I would like to get this SSD, because i want to build it into my 5 y/o laptop to boost it's speed up.

Because my 5 yr old computer needs some kind of upgrade.. However small upgrade it is...

I would love to get an ssd! It would be a great beginning for a pc i, wanted to build, or i could change out my super slow hard drive in my laptop!

Thanks for the great content by the way!!