Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

*waits*

Noise is the root of all evil..

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I would love an SSD so i can few my Dank Memes faster...

I actually don't have an SSD in my computer so you know i would like one for all the usual perks.

Just recently found this community and the video channels. Lots of binge watching ahead, anyway.. I have never owned an SSD and would like to try one.

I've only got an intel 120gig  SSD in my system, but it still seepds up so much things. I think ppople should have an SSD in their PCs because nowadays its just worth it to have them.

On February 8, 2016 at 1:40 AM, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

On February 8, 2016 at 1:40 AM, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

First time visiting this forum. However, I watch most of your videos. I already have a 120gb SSD  that I haven't installed because I have been too busy(?), but I can  guarantee I would put a fresh install of 8.1 on this one and put all mah files on the other. Or maybe sell this one and buy one that doesn't have a USB Type-C port. IDK. 

Wow this is weird on the mobile version 

Edited by Jack Bristow

I've lost so many HDDs by dropping my laptop that I think for the safety of myself, my data, and those around me when i lose my data, y'all should send me one

Hey whatsup. i actually have a MacBook late 2008 aluminum with the original 160 gb hdd and it's slowly dying, I would love to win one of those because I don't have enough money to get a new one otherwise, those fast booting times and application "rocket" launching should be enough to get people go without doubt to one of those ssds

really like ur channel guys, keep it up,

greetings from colombia.

I really want an SSD mainly because i dont have any right now, it would be an awesome upgrade for my PC. I would really love to win one of these.

And I think that everyone should have an SSD because of its great performance and with great performance comes great happiness and I just made that up.

I want new ssd because I am sick of this 120gb ssd with only 4gb of memory left.

I wuld want this SSD to give my system more fast storage. So I have faster load times on more applications mostly games. :D

Becauuuse... I'm building a bomb-ass PC this month, SSD's are crazy cool and it'd be awesome if I got one since it's double the size I would've bought? Plus everyone should have one just because it makes your life just easier in every conceiveable and tangible way cause who doesn't want faster boot speeds and map loading times? 

Totally would throw that SSD into my main rig and raid 0 it for ultimate speeds. Or I'd donate it to my friend, who currently does not know the wonders of SSD speeds and must be shown the light.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

I have a 1TB HDD in my 6 year old pc, Everything  loads slowley, so would  appreciate to get one!

my current computer is really slow and i would like to save some money on the new pc i am building so having 5 SSDs would be so awesome! Also lord Linus's generosity is impassable.......lol

im already running out of room on my current ssd, this would be a great addition!

CPU: AMD FX-8320E Motherboard: ASRock 970M Pro3 RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X 2x4GB DDR3 1600Mhz GPU: PowerColor R7 370 2GB Case: Cooler Master N200 mATX Storage: 120GB Kingston V300 + 1TB Seagate Barracuda PSU: EVGA NEX750B 750W Monitor: LG 22MP55 CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Keyboard & Mouse: Cooler Master Devastator Sound: Logitech G230 OS: Windows 10

I have no SSD and I would probably put a fresh windows install on it and some of the other stuff I frequently use and dump my other stuff on my HDD. Never used a SSD before so I wonder how big the difference is.

My laptop has an HDD in it, I'd really like to upgrade it with an SSD to get some performance in terms of loadings.I really don't like to sit waiting for my laptop to boot and open my programs.

I have an SSD in my computer and it for sure was worth it, compared to the boot times and overall windows performance on my standard hard drive, the SSD is like night and day.

Unfortunately my aging laptop has seen better days. It's 5400 rpm drive now updated with windows 10 makes it almost incapable of any use. New SSD would allow use of it again for the school work I need it for.

GL everyone.

Everyone should have an SSD because it's a fairly cheap upgrade that you notice much more than other upgrades in the same price range. For instance, going from an HDD to an SSD is going to impact your day to day usage in a much greater way than a new set of fans (however, if you literally have no fans getting a few fans is obviously a higher priority xD). 

I'm still running on hard drives and this will help a lot :D

Because my macbook pro got stolen and I need to buy parts for a new desktop to work on :(

Everyone should use SSD's because the typical optical Hard Drive is one of the slowest components of modern pc's and SSD really help with boosting up almost any system

I would like this ssd because i would really like to expand the amount of storage i currently have without downgrading to a slower mechanical drive.

I want a SSD because i have never owned one.  Also my current HDD is running out of storage and I would like the speed of and SSD but I can't afford a one.