Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

Got no SSD's atm but i do see the benefits with the ammount of file moving i do at work.

Life is too short to wait for mechanical HDDs to spin up. Everyone should have SSDs!

Why i want a (SSD) Solid State Drive.

1. I don't own a SSD using only one 1TB Seagate HDD as my main storage 500GB as Back up and 500GB for my rest of my stash

2. I need a SSD because i need it so i can set it as my Windows 10 OS on it, or probably use it for game performance maybe?

3. SSD are mad expensive here in Singapore, and i don't earn any income at the moment to even afford a S$120 ~ 150 Samsung SSD

4. If i ever win it, i will take a picture and post it on Instagram & Twitter and tag Linus on it and tell people to join LinusTechTips.com because it's the best forum for computer related needs and etc :D

5. since it's a 240 GB SSD i might probably just use it for gaming and my seagate will be used for my windows OS / pagefile

Why i think everyone should have an Solid state drive (SSD) in their system.

1. Pagefile.sys??

2. Faster boot time??

3. Better reads, writes speed than using a HDD??

4. it makes your gaming desktop, work station, business PC looks more cool with a extra hard disk looking object in your system.

Everyone needs an SSD, especially in an laptop. Laptop gets hit and bashed a lot and an laptop that gets hit and bashed a lot with an HDD would die within an year. 

Good Luck to everyone

OS and application loading on SSDs are amazing. Unless you only have one drive bay, there is no reason not to have an SSD as your boot drive.

Everyone should use an SSD

[...] because it's fast, fast as hell, yeah [,,,]

PS:I wonder if anyone knows where this quote is from ;)

I would love this SSD and I believe everyone should have one in their system to increase their boot speeds and performances across the board.

I got only a single 2 TB Seagate HDD in my rig and would love to see my system boot faster:)

is simple. everybody should have an ssd cause they are fast. fast storage is great.

i want the SSD for my gaming rig to speed up boots and general tasks 

i think everyone should have an SSD for boots instead of the awkward 1+ min of boot  

I use SSD in my macs, and I can't go back to HDDs, would be be amazing to put one of these into my PC build!

Why i think people should have an SSD in they're system, well mostly its because the startup is faster, i mean much faster, if you have a old HDD you will have a lot of freezing in GTA 5 and if you have a SSD you can move files more at more grater speeds, even perhaps 300 MB/S  or more.

My current system has an SSD, and I really noticed the difference to my previous system with an HDD. I think that everybody should have one, because its an easy way to speed up the system, not only for gaming but also every day tasks. Only problem is, that SSDs are usually smaller than HDDs, and thats why my current main drive is nearly full. Therefore I would realy like to win one.

Good luck to everybody ;)

PS: I just joined the forum, the design looks really nice!

Because 2 is better than 1.

Corsair 300R | CORSAIR AX850 80 PLUS GOLD | MSI Gaming Z170A-G45 | CRYORIG H7 | Intel Core i7-6700 | MSI GTX 970 100 ME 4GB | Crucial MX100 256GB SSD & 4 TB HDD | 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4 | Windows 10

Hi @nicklmg, my main reason to have an ssd, would be the speed... everyone should have an ssd for that reason, yea it's smaller an all, but the performance it's a mayor point here... apps (not only game) run better and start up much more faster, besides there is the point of having your os on one drive and every info no another, so if any data corrups en the os, your data will still be safe. (still you should have your data back up in another hdd).

By the way it would be my first ssd.

Big fan, hope one day we get to meet you guys =)

i want an ssd because im about to build a htpc and it would be nice to have a ssd in there :D

I really would like to have a SSD in my system, because I used a system with a SSD in it for the first at friends only last week and now going back to my system without a SSD it feels so slow.

I have just an old 60SSD, and I am planing to upgrade my sistem, so this would be a big help, but I don't mind if I don't get the SSD because your YT vids and your sides are suprt enough. :D 

I need to upgrade my pc with SSD as everyone does in my family- you maybe ask for what? Well, for gaming of course! Everybody does play and stream in our family as maniac!

I would really like an SSD from you guys as I have had my PC for a few years now and it is really slow however I am only fifteen and I cannot afford one. I think everybody should also have an SSD because they are amazing bits of technology that can help old computers become less clogged up in time if the computer has one.

Everyone should have an ssd so they would have more free time to waste