Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

Im starting to build my first gaming pc little by little every month and this free ssd will increase my budget for my cpu and gpu if i win. I really wanted to play gta v already and my current potato pc cant handle it

I really want an SSD because, simply put, I don't have one. All I have is a 7500 RPM HDD, and it doesn't do too well for booting and video games, and to top it off it's only 700 GB, and it's getting a bit full, so more storage would also be great.

Winning this SSD would give my current workstation a substantial boost considering that High speed SSD upgrade would have a noticeable difference in performance. As a gamer and working man this would help me be more productive in my day to day work and give me a good high speed storage for my stored game.

everyone should have SSD's since everybody deserves to have a high speed and quality products such as yours and ALSO FOR EVERYBODY TO BE HAPPY <3 hahahha Goodluck everyone

I have an old computer it's an little bit slow so i want to speed it up with that ssd

I would love to win a new SSD!

I recently started really getting into pc building and have been saving whatever money I can to build my first ever pc build. This would really help me out with some of the finances as I am currently unemployed(not for long I hope) and having a great SSD for my first build would really get the ball rolling into a full complete build someday.

My first pc build is sort of a go big or go home with it being a gaming/workstation build. Performance is crucial to me and this ssd will no doubt deliver tha quality needed to satisfy my needs.

Thanks to Linus and the rest of the crew. Your videos really make pc building less intimidating as it sounds and have been a crucial part to my learning process. <3

Hi, I want an SSD to improve my pc gaming experience, Fallout 4 loadscreens are getting annoying. Thanks!

I would love to upgrade to an SSD because i want to try out the new two-way SSD from Apacer, and also i still have a HDD 7.2krpm and never have upgraded to an SSD before

I would like to have because my sweet dual core Pentium 6700 needs a speedy friend.

~We roll at advantage, and do double damage.

"Because it's an ssd, Linus". I imagine a world where everyone has the speed of the ssd! 

I've never have had the experience of a ssd compared to a regular drive.  Show me the difference

Well, to be true.. I don't have it and I can't afford it. I am still struck with that age old 5400 rpm heavy duty non-reliable paper weight. In my country Costs are so high that I can't afford one.. You could either get a 240 or 250 gb ssd or a gtx 960.. Every1 knows where to trade off.. So a gift like this one would introduce me and my system to the advanced, super fast and reliable world of today's tech. 

I need the ssd for my laptop. All it has is a 5400 RPM hdd and I have never gotten to experience the benefits of an ssd. I think it would greatly improve its speed. 

I also think ssd's are a necessity for most every computer 

On February 8, 2016 at 2:40 AM, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

I just built my first PC tower and it would nice to have a good SSD to use for fast storage or transfer. Everyone should have an SSD, it just makes things faster including boot time and the transfer of items from different drives and even makes downloads faster.

I would love the SSD as my as I really could do with one for my video editing and my current hard drive is very nearly full! Thank you for the chance!

My SSD is not working properly amd it's capacity doesn't meet my requirements. I want something new and big.

honeslty i dont need another ssd, but i have a friend who's been gaming on integrated laptop graphics to play league, and i finally convinced him to build a pc. he recently started ordering parts, but he only has a case thus far, and a really slow trickle of income. 

so if i won, on my honor, it would go straight to him. thanks for the giveaway guys

I'm building a new desktop for my gf. But she doesn't know it yet. 

She loves to play games online, but her old laptop is slow and lagy. Shes been talking about getting a desktop and it's on her wishlist. 

A new awesome ssd like that would realy make her a happy gaming girl. 

Got a 750gb 5400rpm hdd that I'm pretty sure is bottlenecking my laptop. The ssd would be a welcome upgrade while reviving my computer.

I recently got a new rig but because of budget issues, I haven't gotten an SSD. I've now saved up for an SSD but only an entry level one. If I were to be able to start the SSD game with an amazing 240g SSD that would be quite amazing. 

I've been wanting to upgrade my laptop storage to an SSD for faster load times with my AutoCAD software as well as faster boot times. Everyone should be using an SSD as their boot drive. The current hard drive will get moved to an external enclosure for music, pictures, etc. 

I'd like it because I have a mechanical drive, and windows should NEVER take more than two minutes to fully boot up. 

First of all thanks to Apacer for this giveaway.

Guess I'd like this SSD to speed up my GFs computer that's still running 5+ year old mechanical drive.

I would put this SSD in my computer and raid 0 it with the one I already have so I can have full SSD storage for all my games and programs. Also, everyone should have an SSD in their system becase it is so fast and nobody likes a slow computer.

MAIN RIG: Dell Precision T5500 -CPU: Intel Xeon W5580 (4c,8t@ 3.2ghz,turbo 3.46) -MOTHERBOARD: Dell Precision T5500 OEM -RAM: 16gb ECC DDR3 FBDIMM (Hynix) -GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770  OC WINDFORCE X3 -Case: Dell Precision T5500 OEM -STORAGE: 240gb ADATA Premier SP550 (OS, Programs), 2x 500GB WD Caviar WD5000AAKS (Games, Files) (RAID 0) -PSU: Dell Precision T5500 OEM (875w) -DISPLAY(S): Primary: Acer AL2016w (1680x1050), Left and Right: Gateway FPD1976W (1440x900), Extra displays around the room: 42" Vizio TV (1920x1080) -COOLING: Dell Precision T5500 OEM -KEYBOARD: Logitech G710+ -MOUSE: Logitech G502 Proteus Core -SOUND: Logitech x320 and Razer Electras -OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 Pro x64

LAPTOP: Dell Precision M6500 -CPU: Intel Core i7 920xm (4c,8t@2.0ghz,turbo 3.2ghz) -RAM: 12gb DDR3 -GPU: ATi Firepro M7820 -STORAGE: 240gb ADATA Premier SP550 (OS, Programs), 500GB Seagate STL500LM000 SSHD (Games, Files) -DISPLAY: 1920x1200 17.3” -OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 Pro x64

SECONDARY RIG: -CPU: 2x Intel Xeon x5450 (4c, 4t ea., 8c, 8t @3ghz total) -MOTHERBOARD: Corvalent BDPEX -RAM: 14GB ECC DDR2 (Mix Match of Brands) -GPU: Nvidia Quadro NVS 285 -CASE: No Case (Everything is mounted on the wall in my closet) -STORAGE: 160GB WD Caviar SE WD1600AAJS (OS, Programs, Files) -PSU: 450w BFG -DISPLAY: Samsung UN22D5000 (1920X1080) -COOLING: Dell Precision T5400 Heatsinks and some random fans -KEYBOARD: Logitech G105 -MOUSE: Logitech M215 Wireless Mouse -OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 7 Professional x64

NAS: -CPU: Intel Pentium e2180 (2c, 2t@2ghz) -MOTHERBOARD: HP Compaq DC5800 OEM -RAM: 2GB DDR2 (Unsure of Brand) -CASE: No Case (Everything is mounted on the wall in my closet) -STORAGE: 500GB HGST (Backup) -PSU: HP Compaq DC5800 OEM (300w) -DISPLAY: Samsung UN22D5000 (1920X1080) -COOLING: Cooler Master Hyper 101a (Zip Tied) and some random fans -OPERATING SYSTEM: FreeNAS 9.10 (Running From USB Flash Drive)

FOLDING RIG: Dell Precision T5400 -CPU: 2x Intel Xeon X5450 (4c, 4t ea., 8c, 8t @3ghz total) -MOTHERBOARD: Dell Precision T5400 OEM -RAM: 32gb ECC DDR2 (Hynix) -GPU: Nvidia Quadro NVS 290 -CASE: Dell Precision T5400 OEM -STORAGE: 250gb WD 250ABYS (OS, Programs, Files) -PSU: Dell Precision T5400 OEM -DISPLAY: Dell 1707FP (1280x1024) -COOLING: Dell Precision T5400 OEM -OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 Pro x64

PHONE: iPhone 7 32GB Matte Black (Sprint)

About a week ago: few seconds after I had bought a shiny new hard drive to replace my dead seagate (never again) I dropped it on the store floor. Now I have a paper weight.