Help buying a used car

SirNumbers

Well im planning on buying a car for the first time and want this one http://www.licshowroom.com/2013-Acura-ILX/Used-Car/Queens-NY/6692852/Details.aspx

Im planning to go tomorrow, do you guys have any tips?

Do I bargain with the sales guy or are prices fixed?

its only 3 years old should I do a pre purchase inspection?

Any tips on getting a good deal? Ive done my research so the price seems reasonable

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

Definitely do a bargain, prices are never fixed no matter how much they say they are. No need for a pre-purchase inspection. Just get it and take it to your repair shop of choice. Do an oil change and filter change after purchase. Tips for getting a good deal, know and check your credit score before you go in. Research whether it is a good or bad credit score. If you have good credit, use that as a bargaining tool. Always test drive the vehicle before purchase. If there are any issues, tell them. It is there job to get you a functioning vehicle. During the test drive, get on a straight piece of road and take your hands off the wheel. Does the car wander? Feel for any bumps or anything out of the ordinary. Test the AC and heat. Don't look like you want the car. Dealers can tell and sometimes charge a higher price.

Does not having a second parenthesis around something bother anyone else as much as it does me? (Like if this statement was missing a second side)

The car your looking at is DEFINITELY a nice car! Being only 3 years old, it will last you a long time as long as you properly care for it(flush the oil out every 5000 miles and put new oil in :P) Good luck!

MOTHERBOARD: some Asus motherboard CPU: I3-4130 GPU: Gigabyte(?) GT-1030 RAM: 8GB G.SKILL SNIPER 1600MHZ RAM + 4GB AMD ram PSU: Corsair CX450 CASE: Corsair Spec-03 OS: Win 10 64 bit Keyboard: Logitech G510s Mouse: Corsair G300s Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T5
I like outdoor warning sirens. Ask me anything about them.

First step dont buy from a dealer

Second step get it inspected by a mechanic

Third step prices are always negotiable

If you do decide to buy from a dealer ignore every word they say that isnt the total amount you will be paying depending on the rep of the store record the convo

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

11 hours ago, thekeemo said:

First step dont buy from a dealer

Second step get it inspected by a mechanic

Third step prices are always negotiable

If you do decide to buy from a dealer ignore every word they say that isnt the total amount you will be paying depending on the rep of the store record the convo

11 hours ago, monaka25 said:

The car your looking at is DEFINITELY a nice car! Being only 3 years old, it will last you a long time as long as you properly care for it(flush the oil out every 5000 miles and put new oil in :P) Good luck!

11 hours ago, erty176 said:

Definitely do a bargain, prices are never fixed no matter how much they say they are. No need for a pre-purchase inspection. Just get it and take it to your repair shop of choice. Do an oil change and filter change after purchase. Tips for getting a good deal, know and check your credit score before you go in. Research whether it is a good or bad credit score. If you have good credit, use that as a bargaining tool. Always test drive the vehicle before purchase. If there are any issues, tell them. It is there job to get you a functioning vehicle. During the test drive, get on a straight piece of road and take your hands off the wheel. Does the car wander? Feel for any bumps or anything out of the ordinary. Test the AC and heat. Don't look like you want the car. Dealers can tell and sometimes charge a higher price.

Thanks guys! Ill definitely take these to account

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles