(Amazon) 2016 Dell XPS 13'' W/ Infinity Display, $1299 [Good Deal]

Tocsin_786

this microsoft signature edition XPS comes with a core i7, 8gb ram and a 256 gb NVme SSD, for the price you also get a QHD+ touch screen display with very small bezels. 

very good deal.  all models are on sale.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015PYYO0C/ref=s9_dcbhz_bw_d0_g147_i1_sh

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

1 minute ago, Tocsin_786 said:

this microsoft signature edition XPS comes with a core i7, 8gb ram and a 256 gb NVme SSD, for the price you also get a QHD+ touch screen display with very small bezels. 

very good deal. 

usually ,when i see 1300$ "hot deal" posts , i laugh , but this is actually a very solid deal.

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

2 minutes ago, Tocsin_786 said:

very good deal. 

the less powerful core i5 models are cheaper too!

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

4 hours ago, thatguyyouknow75 said:

That's like 500 dollars off wow 

Then you pay $150 in tax :(

curse you if you don't pay tax on Amazon purchases

CPU: Intel I7 4790k @ 4.6Ghz 1.255v | GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980 Ti | Display: Acer XB270HU bprz | RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) Gskill Ripjaws X 1866MHz | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | SSD: Mushkin 120GB + Sandisk 480GB | HDD: WD Blue 1TB | Case: Enthoo Pro |PSU: Seaconic M12II EVO 850w | OS: Windows 10 64-Bit | Mouse: Logitech RGB G502 | Keyboard: Thermaltake Poseidon Z (Brown Switches) | 

5 minutes ago, boboman342 said:

Then you pay $150 in tax :(

curse you if you don't pay tax on Amazon purchases

i remember a time when Amazon did not have taxes at all. Now some states do and others dont :( 

1 hour ago, LegendKillerRG said:

I believe Asus's Zenbook are much better for $1300. 940m and 12GB ram including 512GB NVME drive

yea those are nice, if only the 15 inch model of this laptop was on sale then it would have been a killer deal. But the main thing about the dell is the screen. Asus is nice and all but they dont know how to make a thin bezel screen for some reason. same with apple and many other manufacturers.