Remote desktop into pc without logging it out over lan

Go to solution Solved by hambobolubia,

try setting up a VNC server after a quick google i found https://www.realvnc.com/ this may not be the best option but it should work for you i use a linux vnc server to remote in to my raspberry pi. i can even do it from a android phone. good luck

Hey guys, 

I need to be able to remote desktop into another pc, over the lan (Not going to the internet) and this has to be done without logging the current user out... is this possible???

I like Computer Stuffs. Have you tried unplugging it and plugging it in again? Automation Expert (Bots, scripts, etc)! Add me on Xbox Live: JollyPlanet449 And on Steam!: Baxtmann Wanshow.tips is a cool place too

teamviewer? 

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

win 10 pc

I like Computer Stuffs. Have you tried unplugging it and plugging it in again? Automation Expert (Bots, scripts, etc)! Add me on Xbox Live: JollyPlanet449 And on Steam!: Baxtmann Wanshow.tips is a cool place too

try setting up a VNC server after a quick google i found https://www.realvnc.com/ this may not be the best option but it should work for you i use a linux vnc server to remote in to my raspberry pi. i can even do it from a android phone. good luck

3 minutes ago, hambobolubia said:

And that would not require an internet connection?

after its installed and updated it shouldn't need one i will test it with my pi give my 5 minutes

alright thanks

just tested in it works fine... the only bug is it seem to not encript the connection but that might be something with my settings

alright well its on my home lan so i don't really care about encryption that much.... Thannks!!

just use common sence when setting it up because you need a server and a client ie not like team viewer. the computer you want to controll needs the server and the one you want to use as the remote needs a client

7 minutes ago, hambobolubia said:

just use common sence when setting it up because you need a server and a client ie not like team viewer. the computer you want to controll needs the server and the one you want to use as the remote needs a client

Alright thanks man! I got it working!