What's in your mail? :o

FoxxyRin

A 1440p screen

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

2 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Because nothing says cheesy love like as seen on TV products?

I don't watch tv. She said she wanted one so I delivered.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

nothing. last thing i ordered were some sennheiser earbuds. probs going to buy an air purifier soon, my asthma is gettin' out of control

My Main Build: NZXT S340 - NZXT Kraken X31 - Crucial MX100 256GB - i5 4460 - Gigabyte Z97P D3 - Kingston HyperX Red 8GB - MSI Nvidia GTX 780 3GB - Corsair LL & HD RGB Fans, Corsair Lighting Node Pro. 

51 minutes ago, christianled59 said:

A giant ass 5' teddy bear for my girlfriend on Valentine's Day. 

I'm jealous! I shouldn't be, though, since my PC is my Valentine's (and Birthday, and Christmas) gift, lol.

Hopefully the rest of my birthday money. 

980ti, here we come!

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

20 minutes ago, FoxxyRin said:

I'm jealous! I shouldn't be, though, since my PC is my Valentine's (and Birthday, and Christmas) gift, lol.

My girlfriend got me a monitor to replace my center one(quad monitors). If you go in my profile you can see the center one is different. That's an old picture, now they're all the same. 

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

My FreedomPop Netgear 4G Hotspot thingy arrived about an hour ago. Powering it on now.

-KuJoe

Waiting on some SAS to SATA breakout cables, hopefully they'll come in soon so I can get my server up and running :D

a ehmmm *cough* 15cm/6inch male reproduction organ made out of massive white chocolate for coming valentinesday.

so... yeah...

but she found already and was said "how is that supposed to fit?"

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Just got my diploma in the mail today!

25 minutes ago, Bsmith said:

a ehmmm *cough* 15cm/6inch male reproduction organ made out of massive white chocolate for coming valentinesday.

so... yeah...

but she found already and was said "how is that supposed to fit?"

Eventually it will lol.

I just had a load of parts come in for my brother's Skylake upgrade. Now his room doesn't sound like a server farm and his computer is no longer a sprawl of cable spaghetti. I tried to get him to learn how to build it, but... it's not really his thing, as it turns out... so I set the whole thing up myself.

Recently ordered and recieved yesterday, a ThruNitr TN4A flashlight. It only took 2 days to ship, not even Amazon prime! 

I got fed up with shitty dollar store flash lights that only work in a dark closet, so I got myself an 1150 lumen monster. 

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

29 minutes ago, DarkEnergy said:

Recently ordered and recieved yesterday, a ThruNitr TN4A flashlight. It only took 2 days to ship, not even Amazon prime! 

I got fed up with shitty dollar store flash lights that only work in a dark closet, so I got myself an 1150 lumen monster. 

I have been having good luck with ebay bids on Cree LED flashlights. Whether they are genuine or not, eh... Its pretty frikkin bright, I just got one for $2.02 the other day.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4 februari 2016 at 8:31 PM, KemoKa said:

Eventually it will lol.

"It fit :D shattered it in pieces then ate it..."

- Girlfriend

it was a pain to watch it being shattered by a hammer. 

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

A wireless card. Meh.

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

1 hour ago, Bsmith said:

"It fit :D shattered it in pieces then ate it..."

- Girlfriend

it was a pain to watch it being shattered by a hammer. 

oooooo ouch... >.< I feel sorry for Willy Wonka... it must have been his favourite.

• 2 weeks later...

5820k, MSI Godlike Gaming, Corsair H110i GT, 4x8 Gb 3600 Mhz Corsair ram is being delivered to me today!

Though it's still only 7 am, but DPD give me a 1 hour time slot in which it will be delivered.

I will be taking many many many pictures.

Linus is my fetish.

Yay, its 4-5 hours away for my estimated delivery time slot.

Linus is my fetish.

2 of Terry Pratchett's books, that were translated and published here - haven't bought books for months, so the situation had to be changed :D

The DPD van is now in my city, and just 10 minutes away from me ... But I am delivery no 60 and currently it is no 2 :(

Linus is my fetish.

The van is on delivery 31 and 1 hour 45 mins away! Go go hurry hurry, why don't I have time acceleration powers?

Linus is my fetish.

I've got a second WD Blue out for delivery today... been waiting all weekend since UPS doesn't ship over the weekend :( 56d4471a56457_download(6).jpg.f395c05776

A Guide For Getting Started With Linux

My first rig:   CPU: AMD Athlon X4 860k Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper T4 MoBo: Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-DH3 Video Card: EVGA GTX 750 Ti Superclocked RAM: 8GB Kingston HyperX Fury White 1866MHz Storage: WD Blue 1TB PSU: EVGA 100-W1-0500-KR Case: Rosewill SRM-01

54 / 60, 30 mins away woooooo. My eyes are glued to the window.

Linus is my fetish.

Nothing currently, except spam for all the new deals from newegg. 

Having to buy stuff for work purposes isn't that fun, though anyway. 

But when I ordered my first actual build, I was hype enough to smack my grandmother