1440 ultra-wide G-sync... other then the X34

Wishiwasdead

so i know there are more of these monitors coming out... some with even over 100Hz... but i cant find any information or release dates on ASUS, BenQ or LGs web site... does anyone know anything more then just 'coming some time this year?' 

No Excuses, Play Like A Champion!!!  

the asus one is coming out this to next week, at least in europe. benq and lg monitors are 35" 1080p screens hence the possibility of the higher refreshrates

IF YOU WANT ME TO REPLY TO YOU, QUOTE MY POST.

Fire Strike Score

5820K @ 4.8GHZ - 1.25v / Uncore @ 4.5GHZ - 1.2v / 3000MHZ G.skill 32GB Quad Channel / Asus Rampage V Extreme / 950 Pro Nvme / Sound Blaster ZxR  / 980 TI / Windows 7

Far as  I  know just the pg348q.  It turns out it may have some of the same issues as the x34 like overclocking to 100hz.  Also It has been revealed that the base of the pg348q is plastic and you must attach it to the panel.  The x34 is metal and comes pre-attached.

CPU i7 4790 | Motherboard  ASUS Z97 Maximus Hero VII | RAM 16 GB Trident X @ 2400 Mhz | GPU Titan X | Case NZXT Phantom 530 | Storage Samsung EVO 840 1 TB SSD, 2 Seagate 150 GB HDD, 1 External 3 GB Seagate HDD | PSU Corsair HX 1050 | Cooling Zalman Copper 2 ball | Keyboard  Logitech G710+ | Mouse Logitech G502 | Sound: Creative Z | Operating System  Windows 10