Best driver software you've used for maco

What are the best software you've used for doing macro that came with your input devices (keyboards, keypads, mouse)? You've may used it for automating work, doing those perfect timing attacks, or just beating the anti-afk check on a game. Share your experience with it.

With the software I've used, best one is Razer Synapse 2.0 since you can record keyboard inputs while you're on that window. LGS from Logitech sucks ass since you're forced to enter the keyboard inputs on their interface and re-testing it over and over until you've got it just right. It also doesn't have an option to force all delays to use the same values.

The downside of Synapse is when selecting the recorded key-press, you can't use the Del key on your keyboard to delete that entry forcing you to click on the 'delete'/'trash' icon manually while LGS has that feature. Razer and Logitech should check each other's software.

37 minutes ago, MeshFile said:

LGS from Logitech sucks ass since you're forced to enter the keyboard inputs on their interface and re-testing it over and over until you've got it just right. It also doesn't have an option to force all delays to use the same values.

Kudos to this man ! Exactly why I don't use macros on my G502 Proteus Core. This just isn't quite on point at all. :(

Spoiler