Don't you think they're making quite big deal outta nothing?

*mildly autistic*

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K @ 4.2 GHz | Motherboard: x99 RampageRAM: 16GB DDR4 GPU: Nvidia 980 Ti SSD: Looking for one |

Well for one when I was growing up, computing and I.T education was non existent, and you know all that time kids spend on the Internet? Yea, I was learning about computers that way.

Being given a head start on computer education is definitely not a big deal. Neither was that kid who dismantled and put a clock back together in a pencil case.

Linus is my fetish.

U jelly?

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

My brothers 13 and he's coding websites, making java plugins, and more shit like that...

I feel like the awards they get put a false name on their ability.

Indian / Pakistani kids who are good at I.T is nothing special. I mean I was one, as were a lot of other kids I also knew.

Linus is my fetish.

of those Indian and Pakistani parents who pushed their children to work all day to get some "stupid" certificates?

No, not really.

I meant of their spotlight but thanks for making me feel bad. :( :(  :( 

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

"while most 14 year olds struggle getting through middle school"

lmao...

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

"while most 14 year olds struggle getting through middle school" lmao

straight a's = struggling

Spoiler

CPU: i7-6700K 4.7GHz GPU: GTX 980 STRIX 1337MHz CPU Cooler: H110i GTX AIO |

Motherboard: Asus Z170-AR | Case: NZXT H440 White PSU: CS750W |

PCPartPicker Link: http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/43BkVn 

Nope not jelly like in OP and some replies I do think those certs mean kinda nothing so yeah.

*mildly autistic*

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K @ 4.2 GHz | Motherboard: x99 RampageRAM: 16GB DDR4 GPU: Nvidia 980 Ti SSD: Looking for one |

i lolled at the 16yo dude from Sierra leone, i had my ham band radio certification at the age of 13 and i passed the exams for that With ease.

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

My brothers 13 and he's coding websites, making java plugins, and more shit like that...

I feel like the awards they get put a false name on their ability.

Lol, and I'm here designing and coding websites for people in my community as a hobby. o_0

*mildly autistic*

Lol, and I'm here designing and coding websites for people in my community as a hobby. o_0

the non-techies think that People who can use a computer for coding are gods.... Things like this will always be blown wayyyyy out of proportions.

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

"while most 14 year olds struggle getting through middle school"

lmao...

Education is so easy until college / university anyway. In the UK, GCSEs are so unbelievably simple that you literally have to be brain damaged to fail them.

And then the shit really only hits the fan with maths / physics / chemistry based subjects after that. The rest remain simple, remember stuff like a parrot and pass.

Linus is my fetish.

Well for one when I was growing up, computing and I.T education was non existent, and you know all that time kids spend on the Internet? Yea, I was learning about computers that way.

Being given a head start on computer education is definitely not a big deal. Neither was that kid who dismantled and put a clock back together in a pencil case.

Totally agree with the clock thing

On 1/28/2016 at 1:03 PM, guitarhero23 said:

Totally agree with the clock thing

Yeah and they didn't even say sorry... Putting a horrible name on US. :(

*mildly autistic*