Will my pc be able to twitch stream?

isaiah

So i have recently built a budget gaming pc, and i`ve always wanted to do twitch streaming, but every time i stream it has low frame rates (like in the 10-12) my internet speed is 50 download and 6 upload so what i`m wondering is if i need to upgrade my video card or my cpu? 

Here are my specs:

cpu:   Intel pentium g3258

mobo:   msi csm-h87m-g43

ram:   8gb of G.skill ripjaws 

video card:  AMD Radeon HD 7570 ( I do plan on upgrading this card soon because it was a hand me down.) 

storage:   240gb ssd & 500GB HDD

Thanks

So i have recently built a budget gaming pc, and i`ve always wanted to do twitch streaming, but every time i stream it has low frame rates (like in the 10-12) my internet speed is 50 download and 6 upload so what i`m wondering is if i need to upgrade my video card or my cpu? 

Here are my specs:

cpu:   Intel pentium g3258

mobo:   msi csm-h87m-g43

ram:   8gb of G.skill ripjaws 

video card:  AMD Radeon HD 7570 ( I do plan on upgrading this card soon because it was a hand me down.) 

storage:   240gb ssd & 500GB HDD

Thanks

Streaming is usually up to your connection(mostly your upload speed).

You could run in some issues like lagging once in a while depending on the game.

The encoding is done on your CPU so you want to upgrade that to improve the encoding of your stream. If the pentium G3258 supports Intel Quicksync you can use that to use the integrated GPU on your CPU to do the encoding for you thus freeing the load from your CPU but only if you have the setting in the BIOS to disable the iGPU when a dedicated GPU is available is turned off.

The G3258 is 2 core 4 thread right? If you want to run a quality stream you'll want at least 4 physical cores, preferably with hyperthreading. I'm assuming here you're using a reasonable bitrate such as 2000 and not anything crazy like 4000+. If you aren't already run your stream at 30fps and if you're stuggling at 720p you can drop down to 540p which is a happy medium between 480 and 720.