Need help in choosing a phone for ~170€

Sithhy

Hello all! Not gonna write an essay about what I need, just gonna go straight to the point... I currently have a HTC One M7 that I love, but it got already boring for me & even a custom ROM can't help with that... I'm currently in the process of selling it but sadly there are no people willing to buy it even though the phone is in almost perfect condition & the price is right for it (160€). I wanted to get a Note 3 at first, just because got obsessed with it somehow by watching videos about it on YouTube etc. but seeing it being 3 y/o now, made me rethink this decision & go with a Galaxy S5 just because it's one year newer than the N3 & has a smaller screen (but sooner or later we all gonna have to jump on the phablet bandwagon)... But seeing, that it's a bit hard to get a used S5 for that amount of money, I thought of other phones from other manufacturers than Samsung. So in all of this, my problem is in finding a good phone, that will be an upgrade from my HTC & will have good ROM support from xda-developers, just because I like to change my ROM often. Even though I have knowledge about many Android phones, I'm clueless right now with what phone I could go for... Would be nice if any of you could suggest me a Android phone for 160-170€, that has atleast 2GB of RAM, a Quad-core processor (not Mediatek) & a ~5" screen. Also, I don't want phones from any of those manufacturers, just because I don't like them (or other reasons):

-Asus

-Lenovo/Motorola

-Prestigio

-Blueboo

-BLU

-Elephone

-LG

I think that's all for now, so hope you can help me in this hard decision [emoji1]

P. S. I was thinking about the Xiaomi Mi3 also (I know Xiaomi for 3-4 years) but seeing that it has no LTE, made me not consider it after all... Having unlimited LTE & wasting it, is a shame [emoji4]

P. S2. If anyone wants to buy my HTC, I'm free for offers on PW

I bought an iPhone 4 used over a year ago, still works and is in perfect condition. I don't see any need for an expensive phone really. I've even seen some people use iPhone 2's efficiently nowadays.

My ~$200 USD build:

AMD A8-7600    G. Skill Ripjaws Z @1800 CAS 8     EVGA 500w 80+ PSU    Gigabyte GAF2A68HM-DS2H Motherboard