Best Adhesive for Acoustic Foam

BOTBALL

I plan on getting a few panels of acoustic foam for my small home studio, and I am not exactly sure what is the best solution for installing them to my walls. There weren't really any helpful videos on Youtube, however, I did learn that adhesive spray isn't too reliable, as the foam eventually begins to fall off, and obviously I don't want to use any sort of hot gluing method, as that would be a pain to work with in the removal process, so does anyone know of any alternate solutions to sticking acoustic tiles up on walls. Thank you.

Current Rig: Intel Xeon E3-1231 V3, ASRock H97 Pro4 ATX mobo, 8GB 1600 MHz G.Skill Ripjaws, GTX 970, Corsair 550W, Kingston 120GB SSD & WD Black 1TB HDD, NZXT H440 Case.

double sided tape?

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

spray glue is easiest IMO. I did it with many 3 inch panels after trying a few other methods that didnt seem to work so well on holding it smoothly against the walls. Word of warning though if you want to take them off easily with out ripping anything and leaving very minimal residue on the wall use a heat gun. 

spray glue is easiest IMO. I did it with many 3 inch panels after trying a few other methods that didnt seem to work so well on holding it smoothly against the walls. Word of warning though if you want to take them off easily with out ripping anything and leaving very minimal residue on the wall use a heat gun. 

This. 3M makes the stuff.