spinalis ergonomic office chair review & rant.

ikea master race

ikea plastic tubs are the best tubs in the world. my parents love to shout and scream about how they destroy small local buisinesses...

i'd totally live in a house fully furnished with ikea furniture :P

• 11 months later...

Yeah, I agree the price is kinda steep, but those chairs work very well. I had a surgery on my lower back and my surgeon recommended to work out my core muscles to avoid any problems in the future. Being a busy person I am, I don't really have time to spend an hour or so a day on exercises; therefore, I got one of those SpinaliS chairs. I have to admit that my chair is definitely considered the chair for active sitting. My core muscles are strong now and I have never had any problems with my back. I would totally recommend SpinaliS. 

10 hours ago, Kate Jackson said:

Yeah, I agree the price is kinda steep, but those chairs work very well. I had a surgery on my lower back and my surgeon recommended to work out my core muscles to avoid any problems in the future. Being a busy person I am, I don't really have time to spend an hour or so a day on exercises; therefore, I got one of those SpinaliS chairs. I have to admit that my chair is definitely considered the chair for active sitting. My core muscles are strong now and I have never had any problems with my back. I would totally recommend SpinaliS. 

how long have you had the chair? because you kinda rounded up my initial impressions on the chair, before the whole range of problems happened...

i simply cannot recommend a chair where a replacement armrest costs more than a complete new "normal" desk chair, and the replacement is of lesser quality, and plainly a different shape from the original part. i'd gladly agree with you on its strong points, but the complete lack of durability and quality control makes me avoid it like the plague.