Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The things I would do for that Kova... I've been dealing with my old Logitech mouse that just builds up static for the keys and doesn't register right because of that. I'd finally be able to hold click and shoot multiple bullets without burst firing. It would complete my black/white build for my computer. I'd love this mouse, I have never tried a ROCCAT but they seem like an amazing brand and would love to support them.

I would like to win the kova. I am just getting started with pc gaming and would like to have a cool new mouse.

if i won this giveaway i would want the kova because of the macro key placements.

I really want the KOVA because it looks really cool and has lots of buttons. My current mouse is an Apple Magic Mouse which is bad for gaming.

I would love to win that black Kova. My best mouse right now is a trac ball mouse at least 10 year old. I would use it for gaming.

The Kova! It's like a sleek little bumper car. 
I'd love to have it racing around atop my mouse mat. :)

KIRO I have been wanting to get a good mouse right now i have a cheap 15 dollar mouse, but i am not a big enough gamer to want as many buttons as the kOVA. 

i would love the Kova because i wnt to start a youtube gaming channel and i want this to be my fist mouse 

Kova is the way to go. Colour does not really matter, there are leds... :D

Id love the kova it looks freaking sick and I need a new mouse that looks sick and has great quality and according to linus this is that mouse

I would love to get the Kova, as i just bought a new gaming laptop (the MSI dominator pro, i didn't go desktop as i travel and work heavy program stuff), and the Kova seems like a good mouse to go along with it :D

I'd love to win the Kova! I just build a new Skylake PC but my old Deathadder mouse just broke down, and I can't make myself spend more on a real replacement mouse :(

I would want the white Kova to go with my Storm Shadow build that I have.  It would look great.  Thanks for the giveaway!!!

The Kiro, My cat knocked my el-cheapo mouse off of my desk and made a short in the cord :( Soldering made it better, but I melted some of the plastic that held it together, so gorilla tape came to my rescue once again :) I also like the simplistic design without crazy LEDs, its a very humble looking mouse.

Lefty here, Gimme dat kova white for the side buttons and their sweet knife/weapon toggle in battlefield!

post-307063-0-96744500-1453434774_thumb.

The Kova in white looks awesome; looks like a comfortable grip, good button placement, and white matches my build. I could go for an upgrade from my generic "gaming" mouse.