Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

I'd like the kova, need a better mouse then my crappy Chinese one.

The Kova looks really cool and its RGB lights makes it so much better i would love to have one.

The kova would be awesome, it's awesome performance coupled with the design which to me looks like a cool super car would be my chose if I had one.

Yay for giveaways! I've been using either a tiny Logitech notebook mouse with a range of about a foot or an old Dell one with a reeeeally slow sensor. The Kiro would be an awesome upgrade!

Kiro. I looks nice and I want to use something new.

That Kova has a very nice design imo... 

"Of course, its trash," Luke, 2014

The kova would be nice. But anything works be fine.

Hats off to LMG for all the videos and what not. Keep it up!

I would love to win the Kova, as the many buttons would make it preferable over the Kiro for being able to keep my hand on the wasd keys, and as great as the Kova white looks, I think it would not look great in cheeto color :P

Thanks and good luck everyone

FX-8350, 8GB of 'AMD' memory, a Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 motherboard, a GTX 650 ti 1GB and a Corsair HX 650, the best 900CAD could get in early 2012  lol jk

Kova, it would be a fantastic upgrade from my current mouse.

I'd love the Kova. I especially want it because I don't have a real gaming mouse.

Hi! I love the look of the Kova white tbh  :D . The reason I entered into this was because I am planning to make a nice setup like the picture you will see except I am making it with what I can find in the color white and blue. so the setup itself is pretty muck going to be in a nice blue and white combo. you know some nice relaxing colors. So yup the white Kova mouse would be a great help in the process of me building my dream setup thank you! :)

post-304974-0-37150600-1453430607_thumb.

I would love to win the Kova. My girlfriend and I discovered gaming in College and it's been so fun, but dare I confess... we both play on laptops. I have an Corsair Scimitar mouse that I love, but she keeps putting off getting a mouse. In between piano and essay writing her wrists can get pretty sore, so I was going to buy her a mouse for St. Valentines (and play Borderlands 2 - our first game together). I didn't know about this mouse till now - and I can't find any reviews on YouTube, but if I win I'll post a video of us doing Borderlands 2's Captain Flynt boss fight. As always, great videos Linus, thanks to all you guys.

I would like a Kiro and it looks good and functional for the Lefty me  :D

I would love the kova white because I just recently built my gaming computer with a white and black theme. It would fit the build perfectly. 

Cool video! Thanks for these giveaways too, it's a great way to reward loyal viewers!

Keep up the awesome job Linus, love the passion that you put into your videos.

As far as the ROCCAT, the black Kova is really nice! Very cool design and the cable looks very durable.

I WILL use this almost all day everyday, I'll plug it in to my computer at work, take it home and use it there too.

Kiro please, love your content been watching since the beginning, time to get my rank back.

I would love to win a Kova. It would be a major step up from my wireless Logitech m510 that I got ages ago and still use for gaming....

My Steelseries Sensei is showing its age, would love a Kova.

A kova! A new mouse to start 2016 actually sounds amazing!

I would like to have the Kova mouse. I'm an owner of a Steelseries Rival but the mouse has certainly failed me with its cheap rubber sides literally melting and sticking onto my fingers (not a great feeling). Would be extremely interested in owning a mouse from another company.

The mouse I would want is the Kova. The reasoning why is because lately I've been looking for a new mouse to game with and the Kova seems more ergonomic. Also I like that it has a max DPI of 7000.