Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Kiro looks straight up my alley, after my 3 year old Kone Pure died I can surely say my perfomance on FPS games (like CSGO) has decreased alot. I am trying to fix it and I can say using a cheap mouse is feels bad when you got used to products made by companies as Roccat.

Wow! Kova looks pretty awesome and it would come in handy as I started playing CS:GO recently and i feel like my mouse is stopping me from getting better.

I would like one ore another because i'm still using my old logitech MX500 (Y)

The Kova looks amazing plus the long side buttons right next to the primary mouse buttons could be really useful for gaming. Even just using them for window management would be incredible.

Would appreciate the black Kova as my current mouse's sensor is dying and I really don't have 70+ eur to spend on a mouse.

The Roccat KIRO would be great, because my old g100s is dying the scroll wheel is not working so i cant scroll, i cry every time :(

yes, more mice!

i7 8700K - NH-D15S - Z370 HD3P - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - 450D                                                         

I'd like to get the Kova, because it looks amazing, and it'd be nice to have an actual gaming mouse instead of a $10 wireless mouse off ebay!

That Kova looks really nice and sleek and would be a nice upgrade from my $13  "gaming" mouse which is the only one that i can afford.

I would weant kova and i want it because it looks cool and i need mice for my gaming laptop.

I want to win the Roccat Kiro mouse because it's design, flexibility and functionality really suits my need. And like it's name, i hope that it can improve my performance in competitive gaming and better ac'KIRO'cy especially in fps games.  :D  :D

I'd like the Kiro if I end up one of the lucky few chosen. I've just ascended to my throne as a member of the /r pcmasterrace. With a 17 4790k as my armor,  EVGA GTX 970 as my sword, and a empty wallet in my back pocket, I will strike down the filthy console peasants.

Its also note worthy that I am planning on passing down spare parts to my brother. An extra mouse would be the icing on the cake :D     

I'd take a Kova for sure! My Razer Naga Hex's switches are starting to die on me.. :(

Kova seems like a powerhouse. The more I look at it, the more I like it. And hey, why wouldn't I enter the competition?