Rainbow Six Siege worth buying?

JorenBus

Hello all,

I'm thinking about buying Rainbow Six Siege, since I'm starting to get bored of star wars battlefront and CS:GO. I also have €45 in my steam wallet that's just sitting there atm.

Is it worth buying, if I'm into shooters like CS:GO, star wars battlefront, BF4,...?

Let me know what you think.

CPU: Core i5 4690k                                                   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97M                     RAM: 16GB HyperX Fury Red                             

GPU: RX 580                                                             Storage: Sandisk Ultra II 240GB                  PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo 520W

Case: NZXT S340 red/black                                      Case lighting: NZXT Hue+                          Mouse: Logitech G502

Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper212 Evo                     Operating system: Windows 10 64-bit

you got bored of star wars battlefront ? i can't even find a match to play on, bought the game on Dec 25th, have played maybe like 10 matches. fuck battlefront. can't for the love of god find any matches, it's impossible to even get bored of that game, just frustrating. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

YEAH, I got it! But I need someone to play with, if you don't, from my perspective its boring if there isn't teamwork. if you can find some friends that have/will get it then do it, if not, hold off if you cant find anyone to play with, then again, it's just me probably.

I7-6700k @ 4.8Ghz, EVGA Z170 Classified, Corsair Vengeance LPX 4x8 32 GB, EVGA FTW+ ACX 2.0 GeForce GTX 980ti 6 GB x3, 2Tb WD Black x3, 1Tb Samsung 850 Evo, 400Gb Intel NVME PCIE SSD, Corsair RMx 850w 80+ Gold, Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Brown RGB, SteelSeries Sensei Raw

YEAH, I got it! But I need someone to play with, if you don't, from my perspective its boring if there isn't teamwork. if you can find some friends that have/will get it then do it, if not, hold off if you cant find anyone to play with, then again, it's just me probably.

So it's kinda like CS:GO then? I don't mind that.

you got bored of star wars battlefront ? i can't even find a match to play on, bought the game on Dec 25th, have played maybe like 10 matches. fuck battlefront. can't for the love of god find any matches, it's impossible to even get bored of that game, just frustrating. 

I have 0 problems finding matches in EU. 

CPU: Core i5 4690k                                                   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97M                     RAM: 16GB HyperX Fury Red                             

GPU: RX 580                                                             Storage: Sandisk Ultra II 240GB                  PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo 520W

Case: NZXT S340 red/black                                      Case lighting: NZXT Hue+                          Mouse: Logitech G502

Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper212 Evo                     Operating system: Windows 10 64-bit

Its a pretty good game but nothing like CS:GO or bf4. Way funner with friends because it is a co-op game.

Gaming - Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB 3200mhz  MSI 6900 XT Mini-ITX SFF Build

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]

I own it, played the alpha + beta, got it on pre-order and even own the season pass. DO NOT BUY THIS PIECE OF SHIT.

Seriously, the game is a joke. There is no single player campaign to play. And the online servers are a fucking joke. The hit registration is awful, and it's like taking part in the lottery when shooting an enemy, as to whether the servers wish to register your bullets or not. Also, the first person camera position, is situated on the character's chest, not the head. Meaning the line of sight is fucked, and your character's head is above where you are looking from on your screen. Meaning your head can be poking around a corner/above cover and you wouldn't be able to notice. There's even a bug where the defenders can leave the building at the preparation phase of a game, run outside and plant C4 on the attacker's spawn point, to detonate it when the action phase begins. It's an utter joke.

Also, it uses the Fairfight anti-cheat system which is an absolute pile of wank. Ranked matches are rampant with hackers. I wish i could get my cash back from this piece of shit.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

So it's kinda like CS:GO then? I don't mind that.

I have 0 problems finding matches in EU. 

how many servers are there ? are there even servers system for this piece of shit ? 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

I own it, played the alpha + beta, got it on pre-order and even own the season pass. DO NOT BUY THIS PIECE OF SHIT.

Seriously, the game is a joke. There is no single player campaign to play. And the online servers are a fucking joke. The hit registration is awful, and it's like taking part in the lottery when shooting an enemy, as to whether the servers wish to register your bullets or not. Also, the first person camera position, is situated on the character's chest, not the head. Meaning the line of sight is fucked, and your character's head is above where you are looking from on your screen. Meaning your head can be poking around a corner/above cover and you wouldn't be able to notice. There's even a bug where the defenders can leave the building at the preparation phase of a game, run outside and plant C4 on the attacker's spawn point, to detonate it when the action phase begins. It's an utter joke.

Also, it uses the Fairfight anti-cheat system which is an absolute pile of wank. Ranked matches are rampant with hackers. I wish i could get my cash back from this piece of shit.

I think ur just butthurt, I've seen no hackers and all my bullets register.

I7-6700k @ 4.8Ghz, EVGA Z170 Classified, Corsair Vengeance LPX 4x8 32 GB, EVGA FTW+ ACX 2.0 GeForce GTX 980ti 6 GB x3, 2Tb WD Black x3, 1Tb Samsung 850 Evo, 400Gb Intel NVME PCIE SSD, Corsair RMx 850w 80+ Gold, Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Brown RGB, SteelSeries Sensei Raw

I play it on Xbox One. But there's surprisingly little content to this game. Sure there's many maps, but there's only one game mode. Sure the game mode slightly changes, like hostage, bomb diffuse, defend area, but other than that, they're all really the exact same.

This game is fun with friends, but will never be worth $60 plus $20 for season pass.

I would get this game on sale because when you can actually get to a game, it's fun to play.

Also there's a glitch that gets you stuck on floors or on walls when climbing over them... They stated in the patch notes that it's a 'work in progress'... So in a full release game, climbing and moving is a work in progress.

Fuck ubisoft. 

I think ur just butthurt, I've seen no hackers and all my bullets register.

You're chatting shit, fam. There has been tons of gyfcat vids and youtube vids posted on the Rainbow Six Siege reddit page regarding the hit registration.

https://youtu.be/KNmtqRD3JQY?t=12m45s

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

You're chatting shit, fam. There has been tons of gyfcat vids and youtube vids posted on the Rainbow Six Siege reddit page regarding the hit registration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5Jn8ln6qJA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLKRISPRfYQ

https://youtu.be/KNmtqRD3JQY?t=12m45s

personal experience > random video but anyway that gif, gimme it..

personal experience > random video but anyway that gif, gimme it..

Well you're a lying little faggot then. The hit reg in the game is terribad, and if you say otherwise you're just a fanboy in denial.

Well you're a lying little faggot then. The hit reg in the game is terribad, and if you say otherwise you're just a fanboy in denial.

I'm actually a fanboy of nothing, have fun in your fantasy. :P ignorance is bliss, I just haven't had any issues with it, I don't play often either.