ArgonHUD - Accurate Star Citizen HUD Plugin for Roccat Power Grid

rentaspoon

So second screen apps seem to becoming a thing, Roccat Power grid seems to have improved a lot as well

Personally I haven't used it yet but it looks promising for WIP.

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/314099/argonhud-accurate-star-citizen-hud-plugin-for-roccat-power-grid#latest

Introducing ArgonHUD

Hello fellow Citizens!

I'm proud to introduce ArgonHUD. It is a plugin for Roccat Power Grid with the intention of accurately controlling displays in Star Citizen by using a secondary screen (most likely tablet or phone) that runs Roccat Power Grid. I started developing this plugin after I tested a few existing Star Citizen Grids, which left me somewhat dissatisfied. I appreciate the work others have put in, but those grids only give "toggle" control over the interfaces. A common example: Shields reset, or front shields at 100%. This plugin intends to give full and gradual control over these interfaces.

This is a work in process. Star Citizen does not (yet) support secondary screen interaction, and therefore it's currently impossible to get feedback from the game as to which interface is shown, or where a certain crosshair is located. I intend to update this plugin when Star Citizen offers more support for custom scripts, or when requests for other HUD interfaces are high. I might also do more skins for different ship manufacturers when those requests become popular (or when Star Citizen has a more solid style guide).

DownrightEmptyAmericansaddlebred.gif

ShockingArcticHellbender.gif

That's gonna be super helpful for power management and, heck, all the micro management.

yeah its instant access to your shield which I've found to current be a bit slow

I did see that on reddit last night, I tried powergrid and might give that a go but might wait until there's more feature availability

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

I have had Third's grids downloaded for a while now but I never get around to trying them out. I will have to buy a couple of cheapo dedicated tablets to make this comfortable, I suppose. Problem is that I want to have my hand off my sticks as little as possible, so I'll probably have to rig some kind of stands too. And I'm lazy...

Ah, man that would be so nice to do on the fly when I'm strafing around some scrub in my aurora,

(All power to front shields Captain!)

rather than messing around with my fn keys and stuff on my 60% keyboard.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Ah, man that would be so nice to do on the fly when I'm strafing around some scrub in my aurora,

(All power to front shields Captain!)

rather than messing around with my fn keys and stuff on my 60% keyboard.

You thought of voice attack?

You thought of voice attack?

no, just what I would yell into my empty room while adjusting sheilds :P although voice commands would be pretty neat.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

This is the coolest thing ever. Nice work :). I would have never been able to do this.