Gaming, fallout 4

Javin

My pc specs http://www.cnet.com/products/dell-inspiron-3647-pentium-g3220-3-ghz-4-gb-500-gb/specs/  I have a Dell Inspiron 3647 with Intel Pentium G3220 3.0 Ghz Intergrated Intel HD Graphics DDR3 SDRAM 4GB@1600 Mhz Can i game with these spcecs on fallout 4 at 60 fps or near(like a normal fps where there is no or little lag to be observed) at 1280x1080p resolution. If not can please suggest what should I upgrade(if really needed) as I am a total noob( and by noob i mean i had to search for the full form of cpu yesterday) at computer hardware. Thanks effort appreciated! :D

Without a GPU i see no Chance for you.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Welcome to the forums! Back to your point sorry to disappoint you but that machine defiantly won't run fallout 4. That machine is too low end to play a game like fallout 4. If you want to play a game like fallout 4 maxed out you will need something like an R9 380 video card, 8GB of DDR3 RAM, a new CPU like at the very least an intel i3 and a new power supply to handle your new GPU. If you are going to go the trouble to upgrade all those components you might as well build a new computer anyway.

Thanks alot can you suggest any video as to how i might?

By the looks of that computer it appears to be what the industry calls a small form factor system that takes non-standard components. What this means is that you will not be able to upgrade this computer at all. In order to play fallout 4 at settings like that you will have to build a computer to play the game. Before we continue you will have to familiarize yourself with what all the parts in a computer do. Come back when you are done, I will wait.

http://computer.howstuffworks.com/pc1.htm

First before we continue we will need to decide on a budget for your machine. How much money would you be willing to spend on a computer to play fallout 4? Most people spend 500-800 dollars on a computer to play this game at 1080p. My first question is what is your budget?

Around 300$

Around 300$

Hello.

You can try something like this, but it won't be enough for a good Fallout 4 experience. 

What I recommend is playing Fallout New Vegas until you can get an i5/i7.  I never played Fallout before, but I have played a lot of the Elder Scrolls games.  Instead of Fallout 4, I decided to start with an earlier version.  New Vegas is a great game.  It may be five years old, but it looks great.

Anyways, if the video card is too big it you can cut the case to make it fit.  Make sure you ask an adult for help.  You would want to remove all the components before you work on the case.

...or you can save your money and build a complete system.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Memory: Mushkin ECO2 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($16.99 @ Newegg)

Video Card: PowerColor Radeon R9 380 4GB PCS+ Video Card  ($183.98 @ Newegg)

Power Supply: SeaSonic S12II 520W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($50.99 @ SuperBiiz)

Total: $251.96

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-01-18 12:40 EST-0500