Runned BF4 at ultra, But suddenly can't?

Go to solution Solved by JaJochem,

And now I'm playing at ultra with 60 fps again, Something is going on, Sorry for this topic

Hi guys,

Yesterday I bought Battlefield 4. When I first played it I have put my setting to ultra and was able to play the game just above 60 with no problem.

Today, I downloaden the Free DLC (Community operations, Night Operations ,Legacy operations) And I went in GeForce experience and put everything in game optimalisation to the max (Which for me only enabled Nvidia Multi Frame Sampling) So I went in-game and my frame rate was 18! ( 2 hours earlier played ultra with 60 fps+)

Specs are the following

CPU: AMD FX 8320 (not overclocked)

GPU: MSI Geforce gaming gtx 960 4gb

RAM: 16 gb Kingston HyperX black 1333Mhz

HDD: 2TB seagate

PSU: 500 W sharkoon psu

Does anybody know how to fix this?

I find it really strange since 2 hours earlier I played the game with 60fps no problem

Thanks in advance,

Jochem

Well, I like gaming

MFAA should really affect it if it was playing it at ultra, 4xMSAA (highest one you can get on BF4) 4xMFAA = 2xMSAA usually. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

And now I'm playing at ultra with 60 fps again, Something is going on, Sorry for this topic

Well, I like gaming