Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2016 presidential election

So he will legalize weed and keep Sharia Law from being enacted in the USA... lol, ok.  What else?  Does he just "feel" right?  ...or does he have a real platform... let's see.

For me, it's more about supporting a third party than his actual platform. Even if a Libertarian or other third party candidate were elected as President, they would have a hard time getting anything through Congress. The binary red/blue situation is horrible and is really just run by corporations anyways, third party at least gives you an option outside of Republicrat.

A quick skimming through Wikipedia.  At first glance he does not seem like a bad choice.  I don't like his idea of destroying healthcare or promoting looser gun restrictions but no one is perfect.  Seems like he has the good of his constituency in mind...seems.

Eh, the health care thing is a giant shitshow anyways. It really needs to be burned to the ground and start anew. Insurance companies are the suck, the entire cost of medical care is arbitrary and up to the clinic/hospital/practice, and it still boggles my mind that I am legally protected to take my car to multiple garages to have any issues checked over and priced out; yet I can't do that with my body.

Eh, it'll probably be Hillary, but Bernie is who I'm rooting for. Nothing can save us if Trump wins though.

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

and that's why public healthcare and taxing system is so fucked in the US, none of you actually care about your society, every single one is a lone wolf.

Europeans side with parties which ACTUALLY represent their views and shit gets done.  :unsure:

well, most of the time

GUITAR BUILD LOG FROM SCRATCH OUT OF APPLEWOOD

- Ryzen Build -

R5 3600 | MSI X470 Gaming Plus MAX | 16GB CL16 3200MHz Corsair LPX | Dark Rock 4

MSI 2060 Super Gaming X

1TB Intel 660p | 250GB Kingston A2000 | 1TB Seagate Barracuda | 2TB WD Blue

be quiet! Silent Base 601 | be quiet! Straight Power 550W CM

2x Dell UP2516D

- First System (Retired) -

Intel Xeon 1231v3 | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Dual Channel | Gigabyte H97 D3H | Gigabyte GTX 970 Gaming G1 | 525 GB Crucial MX 300 | 1 TB + 2 TB Seagate HDD
be quiet! 500W Straight Power E10 CM | be quiet! Silent Base 800 with stock fans | be quiet! Dark Rock Advanced C1 | 2x Dell UP2516D

Reviews: be quiet! Silent Base 800 | MSI GTX 950 OC

You Can't Stump Trump's Rump, you Frump!

My only political desire is to have Donald Trump as President at the same time that Boris Johnson is PM of the UK. Imagine it... their straw mat Super Saiyan hair COMBined together would destroy the world. it would be amazing.

Muaahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaha...

I really don't like Boris Johnson. IMAGINE IF GEORGE OSBORNE WAS PM. I shiver at the thought.

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

None of the candidates are very good. In my opinion, Bernie is the best out of them but America's screwed no matter who wins, just less screwed if Sanders wins.

So he will legalize weed and keep Sharia Law from being enacted in the USA... lol, ok.  What else?  Does he just "feel" right?  ...or does he have a real platform... let's see.

A quick skimming through Wikipedia.  At first glance he does not seem like a bad choice.  I don't like his idea of destroying healthcare or promoting looser gun restrictions but no one is perfect.  Seems like he has the good of his constituency in mind...seems.

He's seriously got his head on straight. He's all for people's rights, even with those he disagrees with. His gun ideals isn't really about looser restrictions but pushing the ones we have now as far as I know, which really are adequate for the job just ignored. To my knowledge he has no wacky, extremist views and he's skilled at what he does. He makes promises and keeps them, even if the Republicans and Democrats chew him out for it.

If you wanna know more, he's got a website that has some more information on him than wikipedia. :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Eh, the health care thing is a giant shitshow anyways. It really needs to be burned to the ground and start anew. Insurance companies are the suck, the entire cost of medical care is arbitrary and up to the clinic/hospital/practice, and it still boggles my mind that I am legally protected to take my car to multiple garages to have any issues checked over and priced out; yet I can't do that with my body.

In any decent economy (social/financial), healthcare should be paramount to a human right; not a privilege.  I know that it is a long running libertarian policy to let the "free economy" regulate itself, but that does not always work well.  Healthcare being what it is, should not be risked.  Regulations in this regard HAVE to be in place, and fully enforced.  State by state of course, but with federal support.

He's seriously got his head on straight. He's all for people's rights, even with those he disagrees with. His gun ideals isn't really about looser restrictions but pushing the ones we have now as far as I know, which really are adequate for the job just ignored. To my knowledge he has no wacky, extremist views and he's skilled at what he does. He makes promises and keeps them, even if the Republicans and Democrats chew him out for it.

If you wanna know more, he's got a website that has some more information on him than wikipedia. :)

...always willing to read more.  I would focus on what he has tried to accomplish while in office, and what he did get passed.  How he dealt with any failures seems to perk my interest. 

I would also want to follow his money trail.  How he funded his past campaigns, and any business ties while he was in office.

This is just to measure the man, so to speak.  :)

I really don't like Boris Johnson. IMAGINE IF GEORGE OSBORNE WAS PM. I shiver at the thought.

Meh, whether he's a good politician or not is irrelevant to me; I just want his HAIR to rule the world with Donald Trump's HAIR. :P

In any decent economy (social/financial), healthcare should be paramount to a human right; not a privilege.  I know that it is a long running libertarian policy to let the "free economy" regulate itself, but that does not always work well.  Healthcare being what it is, should not be risked.  Regulations in this regard HAVE to be in place, and fully enforced.  State by state of course, but with federal support.

It definitely is a right. I didn't mean to get rid of healthcare or even a public healthcare system, IMO, a government controlled healthcare system that is independent of the health insurance companies and pharmaceuticals that can set pricing and such would be awesome; what I meant is that the current system is so far down shit's creek there's no amount of reform/management that can fix it. We basically need to reformat the drive to get it in a workable state again.

Trump vs Putin

Now that's something i wanna see

Trump has openly stated he wants to get rid of hostilities between the US and Russia, and he wants to befriend Putin.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

Trump has openly stated he wants to get rid of hostilities between the US and Russia, and he wants to befriend Putin.

Which would not be a bad thing, at all. It would be amazing actually.

BOINC Setup:
i5 7200U @ Stock

Core2Duo T6600 @ Stock

i3 2330M @ Stock

i5 3210M @ Stock

Which would not be a bad thing, at all. It would be amazing actually.

Oh come on.  You don't see that Trump is a bully that is scared of a bigger one? 

So if it's a human right, what stops anyone from seeking that subsidized healthcare in the US? Someone has to pay. Why should I be forced to subsidize that cost? That isn't to say "Should we help the needy at all?" Of course we should, and we can, through voluntary charities. It's the non-aggression principle that guides libertarians away from using force to accomplish goals, though they may appear noble.

Yeww! Finally a Libertarian candidate so I don't have to write in Mickey Mouse/Donald Duck.

Honestly Rand Paul is really a Libertarian as well just has the backing of the GOP, and probably has a better chance of being elected than Gary Johnson. That being said, I support more candidates who aren't completely off the rails. 

CPU: i7-4790k MOBO: Asus Maximus VII Gene RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X63 w/ Noctua NF-A14s 

GPU: Asus Strix GTX-980 Case: Corsair 350D PSU: Corsair AX-760i Storage: 2 x 500GB Evo RAID0 + 2 x 8TB WD Red's in RAID1 

So if it's a human right, what stops anyone from seeking that subsidized healthcare in the US? Someone has to pay. Why should I be forced to subsidize that cost? That isn't to say "Should we help the needy at all?" Of course we should, and we can, through voluntary charities. It's the non-aggression principle that guides libertarians away from using force to accomplish goals, though they may appear noble.

This is why the education system in the USA needs reform too. 

Cae, no one wants you do do anything.  Do whatever you want man.

USA, the greatest country in the world... can't get support for basic healthcare for it's citizens:  'I ain't supporting the poor.  They are just lazy.'. 

This is why the education system in the USA needs reform too. 

Cae, no one wants you do do anything.  Do whatever you want man.

USA, the greatest country in the world... can't get support for basic healthcare for it's citizens:  'I ain't supporting the poor.  They are just lazy.'. 

Well, which is it? Do you want to force me to subsidize the healthcare costs of this country's citizens, through taxes, mandatory association, or opt-out penalty fees? Or am I free to do whatever I want? Given the consequences of the latter, I'd say it's a rather coercive system that's being set up.

Why must government be tasked with providing basic healthcare to the people? Why is this a requisite for being the greatest country in the world? Just asking questions; I don't need the strawmen.

Well, which is it? Do you want to force me to subsidize the healthcare costs of this country's citizens, through taxes, mandatory association, or opt-out penalty fees? Or am I free to do whatever I want? Given the consequences of the latter, I'd say it's a rather coercive system that's being set up.

Why must government be tasked with providing basic healthcare to the people? Why is this a requisite for being the greatest country in the world? Just asking questions; I don't need the strawmen.

Obamacare:

Being "taxed" because you have a pulse.

bernman wont win, hes too left.

trump wont win, hes too right

it will probably be hilary, as sad as that is, and no matter how badly i want bernie sanders to win

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Here we go. Another one of these threads.

All I can say is God help us if Bernie or Hillary wins.

they r better than anyone else

Amd phenom ii x4 955 Asus crosshair iv formula Kingston hyperx fury 8GB 1600mhz ASUS Radeon R9 280X DirectCU II
Cooler master haf xb evo Antec 750w 500gb wd black BenQ gw2760hs Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 

If Trump wins I will lose all hope in humanity.

I'm sure many said the same prior to Bush getting elected. If Donald Trump wins, it'll only be because the rest of the field is weak.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

I'm sure many said the same prior to Bush getting elected. If Donald Trump wins, it'll only be because the rest of the field is weak.

To me Bernie Sanders looks pretty good, but apparently US is completely different when it comes to politics.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

Xeon 1230v2, B75 Pro3-M, 16GB Crucial Ballistix, Msi TF GTX760, Crucial M500, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, CM G550M, Fractal Arc Mini.