AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.1 Hotfix

Go to solution Solved by Guest,

I'm going to make this crystal clear to everyone - no matter someones thoughts on something, whether or not they hate or love brand X over brand Y, that does not give you the permission to abuse and ridicule someone because of that. If you partake in that behavior, you may be banned outright. You have been warned.

Had no issues since I first downloaded it, and I don't see the need for bashing them for actually fixing things.

I'm going to make this crystal clear to everyone - no matter someones thoughts on something, whether or not they hate or love brand X over brand Y, that does not give you the permission to abuse and ridicule someone because of that. If you partake in that behavior, you may be banned outright. You have been warned.

So, may i ask then.

Is it fine that members, on purpose and with the intention to make the news sound wrong, post misinformation purely to support their own personal agenda?

So, may i ask then.

Is it fine that members, on purpose and with the intention to make the news sound wrong, post misinformation purely to support their own personal agenda?

If you believe that content does not belong on the forums, please simply report it and it will be assessed by a staff member.

If you believe that content does not belong on the forums, please simply report it and it will be assessed by a staff member.

unfortunatly, the ToS or CoC does not seem to lable "intentional spreading of misinformation" as actually "illegal"...

it is frowned upon for sure. but there seem to be no solid rule against it, that ive found. Ofc, i could have missed it, been a few weeks since i last read through these.