I need acne help

Gregbenson715

I have mild acne almost everywhere on my face, I've been watching all these youtube videos about how to get rid of acne. But how am I suppose to to know if they got paid to tell good things about a product? I simply can't trust them, but I can trust this community, hell even family. What do you guys do to get rid of acne? We've all been through it before, help a fellow geek out.

Get rid of oil on your face with the manly face scrubs.

This usually gets rid of them from respawning.

Get rid of oil on your face with the manly face scrubs.

This usually gets rid of them from respawning.

Are you advocating for the spawn-camping of acne?

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

Are you advocating for the spawn-camping of acne?

Yes, absolutely hate those spawn campers.

Depends on what is causing it, can be a handful of reasons. if common sense remedies dont work you should go see a doctor to get some good stuff to clear you right up. 

Yes, absolutely hate those spawn campers.

:P

On topic:

For me personally, getting enough sleep is the biggest factor. Basically, you can tell how much I've been sleeping based on how much acne is on my face. Getting enough sleep is important for things other than acne too.

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

Sunlight and swimming. Like seriously I used to have a big problem with acne then I started swimming a lot and getting a lot of sun and my problem started going away. Also this may sound weird but tooth paste can help as well. Like put some tooth paste on the largest areas and itll help get rid of it. Facewash soap doesn't work though, you're better off using handsoap when it comes to getting rid of the oil on your face. 

Gaming Desktop - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus, 32GB Cosair Vengenace LP 3600mhz, EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra,  Sabrent Rocket 4 1TB NVME SSD, WD Blue SN570 NVME SSD, 4TB Mass storage, EVGA 750W G2, Corsair 270R

I use this 

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005WTS2DG/ref=sr_ph?ie=UTF8&qid=1452236914&sr=1&keywords=anti+blemish

Been using it my entire life and it works well, but if you wash your face more often and get rid of the oil then acne shouldn't appear.

It depends.  Too much washing and you keep the skin too dry and that causes problems on its own too.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

Drink a lot of plain water and avoid oily/fatty foods, including stuffs like peanut butter and milk chocolate. Wash your face with mild facial wash (preferably non soap to avoid excessive skin dryness) and maybe apply some oil regulating toner if your face is that oily.

Start with prevention.

1. Wash your bed sheets.

2. Maintain good hygiene (clean clothes, good showers, etc)

3. Good diet (your skin is an organ, it needs to be properly fueled)

Then to deal with acne. Your face is very delicate, do not start using maximum strength 1337 facial acne vaporiz3rs at first.

1. Use a very soft facial cleanser. I use Cerave foaming facial cleanser. (once in the morning, once at night)

2. A benzoyl peroxide cleanser. I use Clean and Clear continuous control (use once a day till acne is gone then 2-3 times a week as maintenance) this stuff is strong.

3. A facial scrub. A scrub is different from a cleanser as it uses physical means (tiny crystals) to exfoliate dead skin off your face. (use this 1-2 week, physical scrubbing is harsh on your face)

4. A toner. I use Thayers rose petal. This continues to clean your pores and encourages your skin to heal. (I use this once a day at night).

5. Moisturizer. I use cerave moisturizing lotion PM. I use this once a day at night. This again encourages your skin to heal.

In summary. Clean your surroundings. Gently wash your face and moisturize daily. Use benzoyl peroxide and facial scrubs sparingly. Do not poke, prod, squeeze at your acne and do not aggressively scrub your face as this does more harm than good. 

Stop worrying about it. I was the same way. Don't pile shit on your face. Just rinse your face with water. Don't stress about toners, scrubs, medication. It'll probably go away eventually. Clean your pillow case often. Drink water. 

ZIT's HUH?....BIG JUICY ZIT's......... probably the only one looking is you............... but you could rub in some Hemorrhoid cream if you think it will help...............

Whatever you do, don't use battery fluid from a lead-acid battery!

Sulfur soap works if your skin is not sensitive... else try citric soaps...