Your favorite at CES 2016

herrfl

So what is your favorite at CES 2016 by now?

What are you excited for?

I personally found the Razer gaming-ultrabook kinda thing pretty cool.

To be honest, nothing. I refuse to pay attention to Razer (I can explain if you want) and not really much else. Was that fridge from Samsung there? If so, that.

Pascal launch

me too :P

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

AMD's amazing new stock cooler. Thing is beast mode.

I might have to mod it to replace my D14 since it looks like it'd do way better.

graphics card thingy for your laptop for plug and play, would be really cool

to game or not to game, that`s the question

Core for Razer ultrabook. And also the ASUS one I believe..

I need S340. But more Define S'ish

To be honest, nothing. I refuse to pay attention to Razer (I can explain if you want) and not really much else. Was that fridge from Samsung there? If so, that.

Explain please :P

TX10 Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/456229-tx10-build-log/

Case: TX10-D   Proccessor: i7-5820k   MotherBoard: Asrockx99 Extreme4   Ram: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB (DDR4-2400)   GPU: Asus Strix OC 980ti   Storage: 850pro 500gb, 850pro 500gb, 850pro 256gb, WD black 16tb total, Silicon Power S60 120GB   PSU: Seasonic snow silent 1050   Monitors: Three of Asus VG248QE 144Hz 24.0"

Pascal launch

Did Nvidia release more info about Pascal?

-

My favorite, although it was released before hand, would have to be the Sennheiser Orpheus. That or the latest OLED sets from LG. Great stuff.

Did Nvidia release more info about Pascal?

-

My favorite, although it was released before hand, would have to be the Sennheiser Orpheus. That or the latest OLED sets from LG. Great stuff.

Other than the Drive PX2, no. But at least now we know what we're dealing with on the small SKU. The 2 GPUs on the PX2 together add up to 8 TFlops. That puts them right around where the 980 is in compute strength, and those will be downclocked since they're in a car.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

I'm waiting for AMD's Polaris architecture.

AMD is going to hurt Nvidia with this one:

http://investcorrectly.com/20160106/advanced-micro-devices-inc-nasdaqamd-intends-hurt-rival-nvidia-nvda-14nm-polaris-gpu/

14nm FinFET vs. 16nm? Half the power consumption of Maxwell with better performance? I can't wait!

Yes I'm an AMD fanboy, so if you like Pascal then I got nothing against that (I like Nvidia too but I have a soft spot deep down for AMD)  :)

I'm just excited to see AMD taking the reigns again.

I know most people might think its silly, but that thing silverstone made that will let me turn on my computer remotely. xD its the simplest little gadget but it is going to make me a very happy man once I can buy it. I have my PC on the other side of the room from me with all my peripherals connected to cables running to the other side of the room where I actually work. Currently the only reason I have to get up and walk over to the actual machine is to turn it on and off, this solves the problem for me. :D So I guess you could say that as one of the products linus claims nobody asked for, I'm the one person that DID ask for it. xD

Linus: "if you were thinking to yourself gee, I really wish I had a pci express card I could put in my computer that would tie into my power and reset switches and then a little fob that I could keep on my keychain to hard reset my computer from anywhere within a 20 meter radius." -sarcasm-

Me: Yes... Yes, I actually was. Lmao

Don't do drugs. Do hugs!