Phanteks best case manufacturer?

TechStyle

Idk about you guys but I have become more and more impressed with Phanteks' offerings lately.

I wasn't too big on the Enthoo Pro series (pro, lux, primo) as I'm not really a full tower guy but I knew the people who did loved them. Now with the Evolv ATX all aluminum case, the soon to be released Eclipse P400 (which imo gives the S340 a run for its money) and they just announced an updated version of their Pro M with an acrylic side panel which I think transforms it from an ordinary case to a really cool one. Anyone else think Phanteks has earned the title of best case manufacturer or am I just fanboying?

Pro-M-1.jpg

I now immediately regret purchasing a H440

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I'd rather have a Corsair Air 540 over anything made by Phanteks tbh.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Phanteks is good but they gotta stop with the acrylic shit its so awful not even 5mins has scratches makes cracking sounds if you breath on it wish they used better material for their windows 

New: PCPartPicker part list

Old:Intel® Core2 Quad CPU Q8400 @ 2.66GHz, GIGABYTE GA-EP43T-UD3L, 4 GB Elixir PC3 ddr3-1333,  ASUS RADEON R7 260X, Thermaltake M9, 1TB HDD, GreatWall GW550SEL 550 WATT, BENQ GW2255, Hyper T4, Samson SR950 Headphones, fiio ek10.

i like bitfenix and fractal cases alot, especially the bitfenix prodigy and the define s. 2 great cases.

id rather thay with them until i get my dream pc off the ground with a caselabs case

Rigs I've Built

The Striker i5 4590 @ 3.7 ||  MSI GTX 980 Armor X2 || Corsair RMX 750 || Team Elite Plus 8 GB || Define S || MSI Z97S SLI Krait

The Office PC i3 4160 @ 3.6 || Intel 4600 || EVGA 500B || G.Skill 8 GB || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M Pro4

The Friend PC G3258 @ 4.3 || Sapphire R9 280X Tri-X || EVGA 600B || 8 GB Dell Ram || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M- iTX/ac

The Mom Gaming PC A10-7890K @ 4.4 || iGPU + ASUS R7 250 ||  8 GB Klevv DDR3-2800 Mhz

Well, considering how they basically came out of nowhere in the case market and started winning awards after just their first case, probably yeah.

I'd rather have a Corsair Air 540 over anything made by Phanteks tbh.

The fact that the Air 540 doesn't come with a PSU dust filter kind of ruined it for me.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

Phanteks is good but they gotta stop with the acrylic shit its so awful not even 5mins has scratches makes cracking sounds if you breath on it wish they used better material for their windows 

their older window designs couldn't even pass a finger nail scratch test but lately the quality seems to have gone up. 

i like bitfenix and fractal cases alot, especially the bitfenix prodigy and the define s. 2 great cases.

id rather thay with them until i get my dream pc off the ground with a caselabs case

Loving my Prodigy.

post-233981-0-66070900-1452133887_thumb.

I will, however, move to a Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV mATX in Anthracite Grey when I go for 2-way SLI.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

The fact that the Air 540 doesn't come with a PSU dust filter kind of ruined it for me.

At least you could get filters for it off amazon. 

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

At least you could get filters for it off amazon. 

I wish you could get filters for the Define R5. Moduvents are cool but sad to see no dust filter or even an optional one.

I love phanteks case recently beside nzxt. The design is good and the internal layout is awesome and look nice. 

For me, my favorite case I like from the is the evolv ITX

I've got a enthoo luxe and even though I hate the pro I loved the pro m. Now I've seen the updated pro m I'm seriously considering downgrading to it.

@TechStyle if possible could you hit me with a link talking about this new Pro M? I can't seem to find anything about it anywhere.

Edit: nvm, found it. Turns out putting "acrylic window" into your Google search works wonders.

Привет товарищ ))))

@TechStyle if possible could you hit me with a link talking about this new Pro M? I can't seem to find anything about it anywhere.

Edit: nvm, found it. Turns out putting "acrylic window" into your Google search works wonders.

I just read up on it, I think its the most stunning case I've ever seen. I really, really want it now its just that initial size downgrade from my luxe that will take some getting used to.

I just read up on it, I think its the most stunning case I've ever seen. I really, really want it now its just that initial size downgrade from my luxe that will take some getting used to.

the regular Pro M is only $70 on Amazon (to my surprise I thought it was ~$90 case) and if the new windowed version isn't that much more I think I might purchase it too. 

Yeah. It still has the optical drive bay on the front which I wish it would be rid of as I have no use for those things in this day and age, but of all things I complain about with cases that's one of the lesser problems. 

Привет товарищ ))))

Yeah. It still has the optical drive bay on the front which I wish it would be rid of as I have no use for those things in this day and age, but of all things I complain about with cases that's one of the lesser problems.

Its removable from the looks of it.

Most of their cases are super ugly. Only the evolve series looks good.

Thrive on change. Embrace volatility.

Looks like the Evolv ATX will be getting a full tempered glass treatment and it looks like Phanteks will fix the front intake filter situation with the Pro M. Dmitry noted that both cases will have clear panels on each side which I think is quite odd. 

I wish you could get filters for the Define R5. Moduvents are cool but sad to see no dust filter or even an optional one.

I prefer the R4 for this very reason, you can cover the top fans with dust filters.