Phanteks release Eclipse P400 69$ chassis

MLG Doge

So this is a new case from phanteks aimed at budget users, I personally would pick this over the S340 anyday

and i am slightly annoyed that I just bought the Enthoo Pro M whilst looking for a budget chassis.

The product is still under going design modifications however it looks promising.

Video Review by HardwareCanucks (Subscribble to them)

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

Fancy and cheap just how i like my...

Cases

AMD FX-8350|8GB DDR3|GTX750TI|2TB HDD|CX-430 PSU|

not my style...

i havent liked any of the phanteks cases so far

except maybe the evolve a little since its unique

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Fancy and cheap just how i like my...

Cases

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

not my style...

i havent liked any of the phanteks cases so far

except maybe the evolve a little since its unique

I personally liked the Enthoo series because of the simplistic looks, hence why i bought the Enthoo pro M.

Personal opinion of course

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

Not a fan of the look of that front panel.  Plus one for top-mounting the I/O though and the bigger window.

I wonder what this means for the Enthoo Pro M, which you can find in the US for the same price right now.  If this comes with 2 SSD brackets and at least one front fan (unclear from this review), then the Enthoo Pro M should as well. 

Xeon E3-1241 @3.9GHz, 1.07V | Asus Z97-E/USB 3.1 | G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3-1600 | MSI RX 480 Gaming X 4GB @1350MHz/2150MHz, 1.09V/.975V | Crucial MX100 256GB | WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM | EVGA 750W G2 80+ Gold | CM Hyper 212+ w/ Noctua F12 | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | Windows 10 Retail

I'm absolutely in love with Phanteks, but, man.. they need an Evolv E-ATX or Eclipse Luxe.  Bigger, aluminum, and gorgeous.  I like the Enthoo Pro M and Evolv ATX frame, just needs full E-ATX support.

I'm absolutely in love with Phanteks, but, man.. they need an Evolv E-ATX or Eclipse Luxe.  Bigger, aluminum, and gorgeous.  I like the Enthoo Pro M and Evolv ATX frame, just needs full E-ATX support.

Agreed.

When will this be available for purchase?

I really like this chassis. The design is just on point and the RGB feature is super sick. In the LTT CES coverage it even had rubber grommits for the cablemanagement. It has got the clever Phanteks interieur and cool overall esthetics. But I really need 5.25 inch cages an dit completely lacks those. So I'll probably but the Enthoo Pro M. But really a great case if you don't need those DVD/CD/BD drives.

But Phanteks really makes great cases for fairly loe prices.

AMD FX-6100 @4.2GHz / Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ 8GB / Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3 / Corsair XMS3 1333Mhz 8GB / Adata S510 128GB / Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 1TB / Alpenföhn Brocken ECO /  EVGA GQ 650 / Fractal Design Core 2500 / Fractal Design Venturi HF Fans / 

"It's like a fish with no internet" -Linus Sebastian, 2016

• 4 weeks later...

I saw that Hardware Canucks got their hands on a retail version of the Eclipse P400S. I understand they'd get one before the general public, but how much longer until it will hit the market?

Edit: I didn't add the link to the retail version received by HW Canucks: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzXmR9QerOY

Edited by Erekose
Forgot the link

• 2 weeks later...

Heads up other Eclipse P400 fans, I didn't see anything about a more precise release date on the Phanteks website, but I did find THIS on newegg.com after making an "Eclipse P400" search.Untitleda.jpg.372dd8baaf510b0e55ae29dfed