Need a tip regarding my graphics card

Pandaslayerx

Hi guys thats my first time arround i was looking for a piece of an advice.Basically ihave a geforce nvidia gtx970 ,an amd apu a10 5700 and a cm g650m 80+ bronze psu, i've saved up alittle bit for a graphics card upgrade, can i upgrade to adual gtx970 config ,would the psu handle it efficiently,fyi i game on a 1440p monitor, so iam kinda hesitant here should i get a 980ti, or a dual 970, ^^.

980 ti for sure, 6gb vs 3.5gb, and there will be games that sli wont work, and you will be left using a single 970

but change your cpu first

The site has changed....

Well if you can comfortably afford the 980ti i would get that, 1 card is always better than 2.

Dont Quote me on this, but if you decide to go SLI 970 i think i would upgrade my psu. (as i said, i dont know much about wattage and stuff) 

CPU Intel Core I7 4790K Motherboard Asus Z97-AR RAM 16GB(2x8GB) DDR3 GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 970 SLI Storage Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB PSU EVGA Supernova 850 G2

Hi guys thats my first time arround i was looking for a piece of an advice.Basically ihave a geforce nvidia gtx970 ,an amd apu a10 5700 and a cm g650m 80+ bronze psu, i've saved up alittle bit for a graphics card upgrade, can i upgrade to adual gtx970 config ,would the psu handle it efficiently,fyi i game on a 1440p monitor, so iam kinda hesitant here should i get a 980ti, or a dual 970, ^^.

You should first upgrade that CPU, because it should bottleneck the GPU already so it will bottleneck dual 970 or 980 Ti as well

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

first of all i'd get a new cpu mobo combo, then later on new gpu

Hi guys thats my first time arround i was looking for a piece of an advice.Basically ihave a geforce nvidia gtx970 ,an amd apu a10 5700 and a cm g650m 80+ bronze psu, i've saved up alittle bit for a graphics card upgrade, can i upgrade to adual gtx970 config ,would the psu handle it efficiently,fyi i game on a 1440p monitor, so iam kinda hesitant here should i get a 980ti, or a dual 970

GUITAR BUILD LOG FROM SCRATCH OUT OF APPLEWOOD

- Ryzen Build -

R5 3600 | MSI X470 Gaming Plus MAX | 16GB CL16 3200MHz Corsair LPX | Dark Rock 4

MSI 2060 Super Gaming X

1TB Intel 660p | 250GB Kingston A2000 | 1TB Seagate Barracuda | 2TB WD Blue

be quiet! Silent Base 601 | be quiet! Straight Power 550W CM

2x Dell UP2516D

- First System (Retired) -

Intel Xeon 1231v3 | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Dual Channel | Gigabyte H97 D3H | Gigabyte GTX 970 Gaming G1 | 525 GB Crucial MX 300 | 1 TB + 2 TB Seagate HDD
be quiet! 500W Straight Power E10 CM | be quiet! Silent Base 800 with stock fans | be quiet! Dark Rock Advanced C1 | 2x Dell UP2516D

Reviews: be quiet! Silent Base 800 | MSI GTX 950 OC

You should first upgrade that CPU, because it should bottleneck the GPU already so it will bottleneck dual 970 or 980 Ti as well

, okay if i go by your words, what kind of cpu/mopo combo from intel with a mid range price should i aim for ,i am playing bf4 mainly, iam not into any kinda content creation or editing, what would you recommend suit me well, as iam focused on gaming MMOs and fps ,etc.

, okay if i go by your words, what kind of cpu/mopo combo from intel with a mid range price, am playing bf4 mainly, iam not into any kinda content creation or editing, what would you recommend suit me well, as iam focused on gaming MMOs and fps ,etc.

an i5 4460 should do the job, or a 4690k if you want to OC( or i5 6500/6600k but you will need ddr4 for those)

if you want an i7 like cpu on the cheap the xeon 1231 v3 is the way to go

The site has changed....

, okay if i go by your words, what kind of cpu/mopo combo from intel with a mid range price should i aim for ,i am playing bf4 mainly, iam not into any kinda content creation or editing, what would you recommend suit me well, as iam focused on gaming MMOs and fps ,etc.

I would highly recommend an i5 4460 and a H97 motherboard.

Or an i5 6500 and a B150 (I think for the last one) motherboard. Those are some very good combos, with the latter you need to get new RAM though

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I would highly recommend an i5 4460 and a H97 motherboard.

Or an i5 6500 and a B150 (I think for the last one) motherboard. Those are some very good combos, with the latter you need to get new RAM though

ty mate.

an i5 4460 should do the job, or a 4690k if you want to OC( or i5 6500/6600k but you will need ddr4 for those)

if you want an i7 like cpu on the cheap the xeon 1231 v3 is the way to go

ty mate.