Mechanical Keyboard Club!

Dave :)

In my experience, Razer can only make mice everything else will break.

rocking a full razer setup (my ocd demands that everything is nice and from the same brand) for 2 yrs and everything still works fine for me.. and mouse gets thrown at the wall alot (you know cod4 and its bullshit) and its till in perfect conditon

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

I think I have decided to get a CM Storm Trigger, does anyone know where to get it with blue switches and/or leds in the UK?

What do you think of the Blackwidow Ultimate?

I Have one , its ok. I just ordered a Duck Shines 3 w/ Blues. I'd go Ducky

CPU: FX-8350 Cooler: NZXT Kraken X60 w/2X NF-A14 FLX MoBo: Asus M5A99FX Pro Rev 2.0 Memory: 8GB G.Skill Sniper@1720 GPU: Sapphire Dual-X HD7970@1100/1500 Storage: Samsung 840 120GB(OS), Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200 64MB PSU: Sparkle 850W Gold Case: Corsair C70 Military green w/ Solid window Keyboard: Ducky Shines 3 (MX Blues), Razer BlackWidow 2013 Ultimate Mouse: Corsair M90,M65 w/ Vengeance MM600

I just got my first mechanical keyboard, it is a cherry brand D-91275 compact keyboard, i it uses some cherry brand mechanical switches, the cross underneath is white but the mondel checks out as 50 mil + rated keys.

cDbgeba.jpg

Dr4Y0OG.jpg

Spoiler

AMD R7 1800X, H100i GTX, AMD Radeon RED DEVIL 5700XT, ASUS STRIX B350-F GAMING, 16gb DDR4 3000, 1Tb, 2 X SEAGATE 1Tb, Coolermaster V1200 Platinum, NZXT H440 red/black, STEEL SERIES AEROX 3, DUCKY X POWER COLOR RED DEVIL KEYBOARD, Microsoft xbox 360 wired controller, LG ULTRAWIDE.

Nice! I believe you'll need an adapter for the keyboard before you can plug it in the PS/2 port.

Mind taking a close up of the switch? I believe it's MX Clear, but it'd be great if you could provide a pic for us to verify :)

Recently got a CM Storm Quickfire TK with brown switches. I am astounded at how nice it is.

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

What do you think of the Blackwidow Ultimate?

The new one is better than the old one build quality wise but I still cant stand that they shifted the F row.

Need a cheap mech keyboard but I cant use it primarilly due to its noise and me being a gaming youtuber.

huh?

for a kmac2, that's pretty reasonable as long as you get the switches + colors you want. for that much though, I would want more bling and get a gold GON.

Using my Ducky Shine III for a week now, I really like it! I recommand all of you to buy it if you search for a new keyboard. Yes, it's quite expensive but it's worth it. 

I have had no luck at finding a CM Storm Trigger with blues in the UK....Does anybody know of where to get one?

Using my Ducky Shine III for a week now, I really like it! I recommand all of you to buy it if you search for a new keyboard. Yes, it's quite expensive but it's worth it. 

That's why you'd see us recommending a Ducky or Filco keyboard most of the time when someone asks for mechanical keyboard recommendations. They are very well made with excellent build quality.I have a DS, three DS2's and a DS3 plus two other Ducky keyboards (non-Shine).

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

I own a quickfire tk with mx blues, ive used it for maybe 6-8 months and its been great! But im looking for another KB (mechanical of course) i've got my eyes on either the shine 2 black base white caps or spending more money and getting the shine 3 or even more money and getting the yots version of the shine 3, I havent decided yet. Also any suggestions of where to buy cherry mx keycaps preferably near New Zealand or with cheap shipping to New Zealand I want to customise my keyboard and soon to be keyboards rather than just keep them as stock.

I was goofing around a couple of days ago while I was out and about, ran into Best Buy. I checked out their PC gaming area because I know they have some mid-level GPUs, and apparently they started carrying Corsair peripherals. I saw a spot on the shelf for the K70, but they didn't have any. I woke up today and checked the website to see if they other Best Buy in town had any in stock, boom, they did. I had an hour before the NFL games started so I decided to go pick one up.

They were the same price as they were on Newegg, but I could get it today. Win-win.

My first mechanical keyboard. So far I am really enjoying it. I'll have to get accustomed to the new feel after switching from an Apple chiclet keyboard, but I'm sure it won't take too long to do so.

Corsair K70, Cherry MX Red switches, red backlight. The backlight matches my Diablo III SteelSeries mouse perfectly. Overall I am very happy.

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Arctic White Windowed | Motherboard: Asus Z87-Deluxe/Dual | CPU: Intel Core i7 4770k | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 240M | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 2133 Mhz | GPU: 2x EVGA GeForce GTX 760 2GB | PSU: OCZ ZX Series 850W 80 Plus Gold | Keyboard: Razer Black Widow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Logitech G600 MMO Mouse | Headset: SteelSeries Siberia V2 | Monitor: 3x Dell P2414H

I was goofing around a couple of days ago while I was out and about, ran into Best Buy. I checked out their PC gaming area because I know they have some mid-level GPUs, and apparently they started carrying Corsair peripherals. I saw a spot on the shelf for the K70, but they didn't have any. I woke up today and checked the website to see if they other Best Buy in town had any in stock, boom, they did. I had an hour before the NFL games started so I decided to go pick one up.

They were the same price as they were on Newegg, but I could get it today. Win-win.

My first mechanical keyboard. So far I am really enjoying it. I'll have to get accustomed to the new feel after switching from an Apple chiclet keyboard, but I'm sure it won't take too long to do so.

Corsair K70, Cherry MX Red switches, red backlight. The backlight matches my Diablo III SteelSeries mouse perfectly. Overall I am very happy.

Yes they started stocking them recently, my guess is because christmas shopping season has started.

Yes they started stocking them recently, my guess is because christmas shopping season has started.

Whatever the reason, I am happy. Best Buy is usually only good for feeding my ego. I love to go in and eavesdrop on the BS employees are feeding the customers. The only online retailer I can order from and get computer parts in less than a week is Amazon, any other retailer and it takes at least a week. So it is nice to be able to walk into a place, pay the same price as a respectable online retailer, and walk out the door with my goods all in a span of 15 minutes.

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Arctic White Windowed | Motherboard: Asus Z87-Deluxe/Dual | CPU: Intel Core i7 4770k | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 240M | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 2133 Mhz | GPU: 2x EVGA GeForce GTX 760 2GB | PSU: OCZ ZX Series 850W 80 Plus Gold | Keyboard: Razer Black Widow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Logitech G600 MMO Mouse | Headset: SteelSeries Siberia V2 | Monitor: 3x Dell P2414H

Whatever the reason, I am happy. Best Buy is usually only good for feeding my ego. I love to go in and eavesdrop on the BS employees are feeding the customers. The only online retailer I can order from and get computer parts in less than a week is Amazon, any other retailer and it takes at least a week. So it is nice to be able to walk into a place, pay the same price as a respectable online retailer, and walk out the door with my goods all in a span of 15 minutes.

BestBuy will price match newegg, even sale prices I believe. I found this crazy when I heard about it but I was told about it as i was checking out because I mentioned the item was $10 cheaper on newegg.

Are Ducky Shine II Mac compatible?

Isnt any keyboard?

CM storm trigger - black switches - red backlight

Case:NZXT H440   CPU:3570k @ 4.4ghz   Cooler:Prolimatech Megahalems w/ ap121 p/p  GPU:Gigabyte Windforce GTX 770  RAM:Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16gb 1600mhz  Mobo:Sabertooth Z77     PSU:Cooler Master Silent Pro M 700w   Wheel: Logitech G27 + joystick as handbrake Asus DGX 5.1        Mouse: Corsair M65     Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger Cherry MX black  Headphones: ATH-M50s    Phone: Nexus 5 32GB  Earphones: Sennheiser CX 400ii    SSD: 120gb 840 evo  HDD: WD Enterprise 2TB    AMP&DAC: Schiit Stack. 

I'v joined the club

K70 black with MX Red - Good choice for me

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Cooler: Stock | RAM: 16GB Hyper Fury X RGB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super FTW3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite| PSU: Corsair RM850x
Storage: WD SN750 500GB / 850 500GB Samsung Evo /  | CASE: 570X | Display: Dell u2414h  | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: Corsair M65

Got my Ducky Shines 3 Green backlight,Cherry MX  Blues.  This thing is friggin sweet! BWU 2013 gets the boot.

CPU: FX-8350 Cooler: NZXT Kraken X60 w/2X NF-A14 FLX MoBo: Asus M5A99FX Pro Rev 2.0 Memory: 8GB G.Skill Sniper@1720 GPU: Sapphire Dual-X HD7970@1100/1500 Storage: Samsung 840 120GB(OS), Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200 64MB PSU: Sparkle 850W Gold Case: Corsair C70 Military green w/ Solid window Keyboard: Ducky Shines 3 (MX Blues), Razer BlackWidow 2013 Ultimate Mouse: Corsair M90,M65 w/ Vengeance MM600

Ordered a Roccat Ryos MK Pro on monday should be here tomorrow.

I forgot if I've posted here or not.... I've got a Cooler Master CM Storm Trigger Cherry MX Black keyboard. I may or may not upload a photo...

I wish I'd gotten tactile or clicky switch :S The switches are still really nice.

Intel i5 6600k~Asus Maximus VIII Hero~G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 8GB DDR4-3200 CL-16~Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury Tri-X~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB~SeaSonic Snow Silent 750~BenQ XL2730Z QHD 144Hz FreeSync~Cooler Master Seidon 240M~Varmilo VA87M (Cherry MX Brown)~Corsair Vengeance M95~Oppo PM-3~Windows 10 Pro~http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ynmBnQ