Mechanical Keyboard Club!

Dave :)

Man i wish i could find some Japanese language keycaps. Katakana would be great, hiragana better.

But i can't seem to find keycaps like that anywhere. :/

Ya Japanese keycaps sounds tough to find, I don't think I have seen Japanese keycaps before. Maybe check around if filco sells them?

My new keyboard!

a03849026506e50f6d0e96335a24f3c8.png

What switches!

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 | CM Hyper 212 Evo | MSI ZH77A-G43 | HyperX Fury DDR3 8GBx2 | MSI GTX 1060 GAMING X 3GB

Lian-Li PC-A05FN | SanDisk Ultra II 240GB | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 550W | ASUS MG248Q

Cherry G80-3000 (blue) | Ducky 9008 Shine 2 (black/blue LED) | Ducky 9087 Shine 2 Year of the Dragon (brown/yellow LED)

Ducky Mini Year of the Horse (white/blue+red LED) | Steelseries 6Gv2 (black) | Leopold FC660M (red) | Vortex Race 3 (blue)

Logitech G400s | Razer Abyssus Mirror Edition | Razer Goliathus Speed

Steelseries Sensei RAW | SteelSeries Qck | Zowie EC1-ASteelseries Qck+ Fnatic edition

Ya Japanese keycaps sounds tough to find, I don't think I have seen Japanese keycaps before. Maybe check around if filco sells them?

What switches!

Brown

I've been waiting for a sale on the Ducky Shine 3 but only the black switches are going on sale. :(

Should I just buy it for the full $150? I'm so tired of my membrane.

Edit : Bit the bullet, got it! Might post pictures. Anyone know how to get keys F2 to F4 and F6 to F6 to light up? Mine only light up when they are selected and it bothers me.

DG67TKH.jpg 

6XOw2D6.jpg

:D More pictures here http://imgur.com/a/nCmSI

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

Junst order a Ducky Zero(MX Blues)! Can't wait.

CPU: FX-8350 Cooler: NZXT Kraken X60 w/2X NF-A14 FLX MoBo: Asus M5A99FX Pro Rev 2.0 Memory: 8GB G.Skill Sniper@1720 GPU: Sapphire Dual-X HD7970@1100/1500 Storage: Samsung 840 120GB(OS), Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200 64MB PSU: Sparkle 850W Gold Case: Corsair C70 Military green w/ Solid window Keyboard: Ducky Shines 3 (MX Blues), Razer BlackWidow 2013 Ultimate Mouse: Corsair M90,M65 w/ Vengeance MM600

Does anybody know a good mechanical keyboard with Cherry MX Brown and a red backlight? Budget is €100,- to €150,-. I can go over that though. I was thinking of buying the Corsair K70 (anodized black) with Browns, but they haven't arrived in the Netherlands yet. The corsair site only shows a K70 with blue backlight, so I assume it will never come. Than I thought of buying a Ducky Shine 3, but that doesn't have a wrist wrest (yes I dont carry up my hands when typing, no im not planning to change that, I know its wrong). And the only place I found to buy it is this site that imports them and they than get selled for €155,- (214USD). Is that too much? And do you people now a better keyboard?

If the only option would be importing, than there is a slight problem. Here if the thing to be imported is between €20,- and €150,- you il need to pay 21% tax. If it's over €150,- you'il need to pay importingrights, what is very expensive.

System:
4670k@4,7Ghz <fully stable ( and 5Ghz, incredible unstable)| Asus Maximus VI Hero | G.Skill TridentX 16GB 2400Mhz C10 | AMD XFX R9 290 OC'ed (locked, Elpida) Cooled by a Kraken G10&X40 w/ NF-A14 | NZXT Phantom 530 | 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Samsung EVO 250GB | Cooler Master V850 | QNIX QX2710 @110Hz | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 | Ducky Shine 3 ^^ | Madcatz R.A.T. 5 | Brainwavz Delta's |

Does anybody know a good mechanical keyboard with Cherry MX Brown and a red backlight? Budget is €100,- to €150,-. I can go over that though. I was thinking of buying the Corsair K70 (anodized black) with Browns, but they haven't arrived in the Netherlands yet. The corsair site only shows a K70 with blue backlight, so I assume it will never come. Than I thought of buying a Ducky Shine 3, but that doesn't have a wrist wrest (yes I dont carry up my hands when typing, no im not planning to change that, I know its wrong). And the only place I found to buy it is this site that imports them and they than get selled for €155,- (214USD). Is that too much? And do you people now a better keyboard?

If the only option would be importing, than there is a slight problem. Here if the thing to be imported is between €20,- and €150,- you il need to pay 21% tax. If it's over €150,- you'il need to pay importingrights, what is very expensive.

Look into CM Storm keyboards?

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 | CM Hyper 212 Evo | MSI ZH77A-G43 | HyperX Fury DDR3 8GBx2 | MSI GTX 1060 GAMING X 3GB

Lian-Li PC-A05FN | SanDisk Ultra II 240GB | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 550W | ASUS MG248Q

Cherry G80-3000 (blue) | Ducky 9008 Shine 2 (black/blue LED) | Ducky 9087 Shine 2 Year of the Dragon (brown/yellow LED)

Ducky Mini Year of the Horse (white/blue+red LED) | Steelseries 6Gv2 (black) | Leopold FC660M (red) | Vortex Race 3 (blue)

Logitech G400s | Razer Abyssus Mirror Edition | Razer Goliathus Speed

Steelseries Sensei RAW | SteelSeries Qck | Zowie EC1-ASteelseries Qck+ Fnatic edition

If you lived in  the states I could of given you a deal :)

I live in The Netherlands man :P

Not a keyboard, but some more accessories! :P

DS ABS Chickobo cap as a freebie, and a couple DS Polycarbonate keycaps :)

iqLQYNl.png

Also got my keycap display case made out of EVA foam :D

QC1OkXx.png

Using a Commodore 64 keyboard :)

I meant I miss using the keyboard :'( I loved it

The original Commodore 64 keyboard? The only reason is they are know to be quite bad not good.

Is there a way to get this site in english? I tried to find if it was possible to switch it but the symbols are confusing me. I would love to buy a full set of magenta/purple/pink.

Google Translate? My guess from looking at it is that its something like taobao.

Could anyone possibly help me with this question?

I'm going to get a mechanical keyboard for Christmas and I don't know whether to get a CM Storm Trigger with blue leds and blue switches, a Blackwidow Ultimate (green leds and blue switches) or get a Ducky Shine 3 with blue switches and blue/orange leds, What are the benefits of each keyboard and what one do you guys think i should get?

Could anyone possibly help me with this question?

I'm going to get a mechanical keyboard for Christmas and I don't know whether to get a CM Storm Trigger with blue leds and blue switches, a Blackwidow Ultimate (green leds and blue switches) or get a Ducky Shine 3 with blue switches and blue/orange leds, What are the benefits of each keyboard and what one do you guys think i should get?

If you want great build quality the trigger and if you want flashy lights the ducky.

If you want great build quality the trigger and if you want flashy lights the ducky.

What do you think of the Blackwidow Ultimate?

Stay away from Razer. When I'm buying gear know I'm staying away from brands like Razer, Roccat ect. I've only experienced bad build quality and in general I think they are overpriced compared to what you get for your money in terms of build quality. To be honest I don't find their products very pretty.

I would go for a CM or Ducky. Got a Ducky myself and it is awesome, I love it! It's a Mini though so it's similar to the Poker II. I do have a Steelseries 6gv2 with MX Blacks and it's quite nice as well. I got it cheap so that will be used for LAN parties.

Hope this could help you a bit.

NAS build log: Gimli, a NAS build by Shaqalac.

Mechanical keyboards: Ducky Mini YotH - Ducky Mini

What do you think of the Blackwidow Ultimate?

Well I had a Blackwidow Ultimate (1st Gen) and I personally wouldn't recommend it. The "gaming optimized matrix" which was meant to enable multikey rollover didn't work anywhere near as well as I had hoped for the games I played (SC2, WoW etc.). The glossy surface was a pain to keep clean and it mysteriously died 1 year and 2 weeks after purchasing on a device with 1 year warranty  :( .

Currently I'm using the Ducky Shine 3 and all I can say is O.o pretty lights. It also has n-key rollover (well enough for 10 keys at least) seems better built has more light features. 

it mysteriously died 1 year and 2 weeks after purchasing on a device with 1 year warranty :( .

I had a Roccat Kone (mouse) and a Roccat Kave (headset) and both of them broke 1-2 weeks after the warranty expired. Maybe that's just my luck but I'm newer going to own a Roccat product again.

I had a Roccat Kone (mouse) and a Roccat Kave (headset) and both of them broke 1-2 weeks after the warranty expired. Maybe that's just my luck but I'm newer going to own a Roccat product again.

Well my only two Roccat products are the Roccat Alumic and Kone[+] and I've personally had a pretty good experience with them. The only problem with mouse was the scroll wheel would sometimes bug out where it either didn't work or did the opposite of what it should have, but that was attributed to dust buildup and could be fixed by simply blowing air at the scroll wheel (stupid problem with an equally stupid fix), but I've had it for 3 years and still going strong. As for the Alumic, if a metal mousepad breaks then there are some serious problems with either my gaming habits or build quality. 

I know this page is only meant for Keyboards but what do you think of the Razer Mamba if you think the Blackwidow Ultimate is poorly made?

I know this page is only meant for Keyboards but what do you think of the Razer Mamba if you think the Blackwidow Ultimate is poorly made?

In my experience, Razer can only make mice everything else will break.

In my experience, Razer can only make mice everything else will break.

When I searched for a new mouse I was considering a Razer Deathadder, but the majority said that the build quality of the Razer mice were poor and broke quickly.

I got a Steelseries Sensei RAW Rubberized, only have had it for a few months, but my God it's nice. If you don't care too much about aesthetics I would go for a Logitech, I do care about aesthetics and that's why I went with the Sensei. Many years ago I had the Logitech MX Revolution, I didn't take too much care about it, smashed it to the table ect. and it survived for years, it still works though!

Need a cheap mech keyboard but I cant use it primarilly due to its noise and me being a gaming youtuber.

What you should look for is probably a keyboard with Cherry MX reds or blacks and get some o-rings. The o-rings will make it less noise when you press the buttons to the floor.

What you should look for is probably a keyboard with Cherry MX reds or blacks and get some o-rings. The o-rings will make it less noise when you press the buttons to the floor.

does it effect the satisfying click you get becuase thats the only reason i like this kinda keyboard

If you want the click, you´re looking at Cherry MX Blues. The clack is achieved by pressing the keys to the bottom.

If you wonder how it might sound when you´re recording, you could go check out some streams on Twitch. That should give you an idea of how it will sound when you are recording.