Add Chinese Subtitles to Remux MKV's?

Hi Guys,

How and where can I find Chinese subs for MKV Remux files online? Most bluray movies don't come with Chinese subtitles, so I was hoping if Chinese subs could be added onto MKV Remux files.

Also,
Once I have the subs, how do I add it onto the remux files?

Thanks guys!!

Hi,

Try, this site for subtitles: http://subscene.com

You find desired movie, download the subtitle you want, then just drag into player where your movie is playing and that's all. (note: there may be several same subtitles for one movie, but only few may be coincided with your movie)

If you want to attach subtitle forever on mkv file then you need the software MKVToolNix

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

Hi,

Try, this site for subtitles: http://subscene.com

You find desired movie, download the subtitle you want, then just drag into player where your movie is playing and that's all. (note: there may be several same subtitles for one movie, but only few may be coincided with your movie)

If you want to attach subtitle forever on mkv file then you need the software MKVToolNix

I was just looking at sub scene but discovered that almost little to none of the movies have Chinese subs
Are there any alternatives?

Edited by tim81517lh

• 3 months later...

i just find a step by step guide on how to add subtitles to mp4

in fact, it also applies to add subtitles to avi, wmv, mov, vob, mkv and etc

Link doesn't work

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |