Is NKRO possible over usb?

In linus' video about NKRO and ghosting he said that NKRO was not possible over usb, but some manufacturers like ducky and corsair have made it possible. Does this mean that NKRO can work on modern keyboards over usb? I have a cm quickfire xti coming in 2 days and i want to know if i can actually utilize the NKRO feature.

It works, but as a result, the keyboard doesn't work on the POST screen so you need a 2nd keyboard in a cupboard you can take out in case you need to enter the BIOS/ UEFI.

(Doesn't work even if you disable NKRO. It's the one thing that pisses me off about my Quickfire TK.)

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

It is something that USB generally doesn't support, some manufacturers have indeed found a way to make it work but this sometimes gives issues on linux, mac or in some bioses or basicaly places that arn't windows.
So don't count on it to work if it is not specifically supported

I make Rainmeter things and other art :D

It works, but as a result, the keyboard doesn't work on the POST screen so you need a 2nd keyboard in a cupboard you can take out in case you need to enter the BIOS/ UEFI.

(Doesn't work even if you disable NKRO. It's the one thing that pisses me off about my Quickfire TK.)

Since it doesn't work in some bioses, when you start your pc and it shows the bios screen and proceeds to the OS, do you have to have NKRO disabled for it to pass the bios screen? Or does it not matter when starting your pc?

Since it doesn't work in some bioses, when you start your pc and it shows the bios screen and proceeds to the OS, do you have to have NKRO disabled for it to pass the bios screen? Or does it not matter when starting your pc?

It stops my computer from booting if I have it plugged into the green (UEFI loading dedicated USB port) on my ASUS P8Z77-I Deluxe W/D.

Other than that, I have no issues with the keyboard/ motherboard, other than the inability to enter UEFI with it.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

My TK works fine in Bios & Post, I always take it with me when I work with computers as well. 

CPU: i7 5820k @4.4GHz | MoboMSI MPower X99A | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Quad Channel Corsair LP | GPU: EVGA 1080 FTW Case: Define R5 Black Window | OS: Win 10 Pro

Storage: SanDisk Ultra II 960GB 2x WD Red 4TB | PSU: EVGA 750W G2 | Display:Acer XF270HU + Dell U2515H | Cooling: Phanteks PH-TC14PE

Keyboard: Ducky One  TKL Browns | Mouse: Steel Series Rival 300 | Sound: DT990s

My TK works fine in Bios & Post, I always take it with me when I work with computers as well. 

What motherboard?

What motherboard?

Well several currently a gigabyte Z97 gaming 7

CPU: i7 5820k @4.4GHz | MoboMSI MPower X99A | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Quad Channel Corsair LP | GPU: EVGA 1080 FTW Case: Define R5 Black Window | OS: Win 10 Pro

Storage: SanDisk Ultra II 960GB 2x WD Red 4TB | PSU: EVGA 750W G2 | Display:Acer XF270HU + Dell U2515H | Cooling: Phanteks PH-TC14PE

Keyboard: Ducky One  TKL Browns | Mouse: Steel Series Rival 300 | Sound: DT990s